[Battlefield 4 PC] Crashes 10-20mins in game

by ryanreynol263

Original Post

[Battlefield 4 PC] Crashes 10-20mins in game

★★ Novice

also when i start the game origin pops up and says "error syncing cloud storage data" and has the option to play anyway. This happens when it crashes aswell. Please HELP!!!!

Message 1 of 8 (499 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 4 PC] Crashes 10-20mins in game

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ryanreynol263,

Just curious, are you monitoring your temps at all while you play? That's my first thought, is that there could be some overheating occurring (although doubtful, given your airflow setup, it's still something I'd check).

If that isn't the cause, have you tried disabling Origin In Game? You can do this by opening Origin, clicking Origin in the upper left hand corner, selecting Application Settings, and selecting the Origin In Game tab. Make sure that box is deselected and give it a go.

The only other thing I can think of at this moment, is to ask what operating system you are running, and maybe see if you can provide a DXDiag: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 2 of 8 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for your help. I have recently installed the CPIUD HWMoniter and my temperature of my TMPIN1 has a max temprerature of 60'c. I am running the standered box cpu cooler however that may be the problem. I am running windows 10. I will try ur method and see how it goes thanks.

Message 3 of 8 (479 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Great, let me know the results. Also, be sure to monitor the temps from your GPU as well as CPU while you play, as either one can cause issues if it gets too hot. Your CPU temps, while a bit high, shouldn't be causing the issue as far as I can tell. If you still run into this, please provide me with your DXDiag with the steps I linked above.

Message 4 of 8 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

Hope this can help

Message 5 of 8 (475 Views)

★★ Novice

I dissabled origin in game however it just crashed on me Devil

Message 6 of 8 (469 Views)

★★ Novice

Here are my temperatures