Battlefield 4 Origin Game Time: Servers Unjoinable.

by GamingDerpster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Origin Game Time: Servers Unjoinable.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have recently downloaded Battlefield 4 from Origin, but it is the Game Time version of it.

When I have gone to join a server it comes up with the following error:

NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN

Thanks for playing Battlefield 4. Unfortunately, this server isn't available for Game Time players. Please select a different server to get back in the fight.

I was like, "OK, I will try another server" did not work, I tried another, and another.

I eventually went through enough servers to feel I searched them all.

The only 'server' I can join is the [Test Range]

So if anyone can help me that would be amazing, because I don't want to waste this game time I have.

-GamingDerpster

Message 1 of 8 (11,361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Origin Game Time: Servers Unjoinable.

★ Guide
because playing time is not infinite , we can say that is a " demo " . If you want to play you have to buy BF4 ; )

Battlefield 4 : https://www.origin.com/en-it/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (12,373 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
because playing time is not infinite , we can say that is a " demo " . If you want to play you have to buy BF4 ; )

Battlefield 4 : https://www.origin.com/en-it/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
Message 2 of 8 (12,374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

too much safadeza

Message 3 of 8 (10,764 Views)

★★ Novice

That's bs, they literally advertise game time as the full game and not a demo so we should be able to play on any server in the time period they gave us. I haven't even started my trial yet and it's saying the same thing. Yet another scumbag move by EA.

Message 4 of 8 (7,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

E no meu caso então que eu comprei o jogo e aparece essa mesma mensagem e comprar novamente não acha sarcasmo?

Message 5 of 8 (7,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

E no meu caso então que eu comprei o jogo e aparece essa mesma mensagem e comprar novamente não acha sarcasmo?

Message 6 of 8 (7,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So basically you can't play at all? What's the point of even releasing a 'Demo' if you can't even play it?? Nice one EA.

Message 7 of 8 (4,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie
True
Message 8 of 8 (2,184 Views)