Battlefield 4 No Multiplayer Progression

by flyingfury125250

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 No Multiplayer Progression

★★★ Newbie
So when I play Battlefield 4 multiplayer and i get a bunch of experience points, it does not save my progress. I played about 5 games before I realized this, as I was aiming to unlock the Carbine weapon class. When I enter a multiplayer match and customize the Engineer class, I see the progression bar to the M15 Mine, but it says 0 though I have gained thousands of experience points with the Engineer points. Thanks in advance and PLEASE HELP ME!
Message 1 of 3 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 No Multiplayer Progression

★★★★ Guide

From my understanding, if you played on a NON -RANKED server, you get no points. In order for you to get points, you MUST play on OFFICIAL RANKED servers. Look through your Battle Reports and see if you were playing on those.

I hop this helps or direct you into the right direction. If so, please give an xp :-) Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (528 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

From my understanding, if you played on a NON -RANKED server, you get no points. In order for you to get points, you MUST play on OFFICIAL RANKED servers. Look through your Battle Reports and see if you were playing on those.

I hop this helps or direct you into the right direction. If so, please give an xp :-) Thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks I think that may be the problem
Message 3 of 3 (519 Views)