Battlefield 4 Netcode fix it

by DAVEYWOLF22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Netcode fix it

★ Novice

its now Febuary and still no fix to crappy netcode issue being shot when i cant see the other person i payed 60quid for this game can barely play at times i can go on other games like battlefield bad company 2 and play with no problems that was awesome but the netcode on bf3 was bad but this is horrible you have promised fixes since before releases fix the game for the love of god you took are money give us a working gaming the server crashes are crap and if your employes say its my computer again i will blow its not my end and if i can play other games without issue but just bf3 and bf4 has issues cos of your god dam launch in webpage really whys that if bad company 2 ran well and all the Battlefields run well why does this not work don't make promises you can not keep you lied to us with your vids saying we will fix netcode so far I have seen nothing yet how can you stay in buisness like this i am apalled at this.

Message 1 of 2 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 Netcode fix it

Community Manager (retired)

Answer HQ is a place where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for general complaints, I will close this topic but please feel free to open a new constructive question if you need help with a specific technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (511 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 Netcode fix it

Community Manager (retired)

Answer HQ is a place where gaming veterans can help other players with mostly technical issues. We are not a place for general complaints, I will close this topic but please feel free to open a new constructive question if you need help with a specific technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (512 Views)