Battlefield 4 Keeps Freezing on Xbox 360

by xxirainixx

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Keeps Freezing on Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

I have played the BETA and now the full game and form DAY 1 this game has constantly frozen on my Xbox 360.  I have a brand new 360 with tons of HD space - I've followed all the instructions for download and all the fixes involving clearing cache and such - NONE OF IT WORKS!

EVERYTIME I PLAY DAWNBREAKER IT FREEZES!  I HAVE TO UNPLUG MY XBOX 360 TO RESET IT!  THAT IS FREAKING INSANE - FIX THIS PROBLEM WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT IT SINCE THE BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed off that I've payed 60+ dollars for this game and you're having issues like that when NO OTHER FPS game has freezing issues even close to this. You released a freaking buggy game and you know it!  You had this issue reported all through the beta and you still didn't fix it!  You guys are pissing off your customers.  EVERY TIME I play this game I have to restart my box (2-3 times a night if not more) - that is CRAZY!  It's 2013 - make a freaking game that isn't buggy as all hell will you!

FIX THIS PROBLEM!  IT'S NOT JUST ME - EVERY FRIEND I HAVE FREEZES PLAYING THIS GAME - IT HAPPENS RANDOMLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND EVERY TIME WE PLAY DAWNBREAKER!

Message 1 of 9 (3,249 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Keeps Freezing on Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem, but you need to realize making games aren't easy and can take years to develop and program. A game as complex as Battlefield will definitely need to be updated continuously to keep up to par. They are most likely trying to update and fix the problem
Message 2 of 9 (3,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No probs then il just go and buy premium and just stare at the case cuz the game dont work does it ! 

Message 3 of 9 (3,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And you need to realize that if a game has as many problems as this one, and ones that are as major as freezing your entire system everytime you play either of the 2 maps in question - you SHOULDN'T BE RELEASING THE GAME AS READY FOR THE MARKET!

I'm sick and tired of this younger generation of morons who have no focus/attention span and need a new game every 3 months to satisfy you!  It's that attitude and desire that is ruining the game market by flooding it with piss poor games that flat out ARE NOT READY!

This game was just as glitchy in the Beta!  So what was the freaking point of the Beta if they didn't fix any of the issues?  They pushed a game to market wayyyy to early to make a buck and because generations of little cry-babies would throw a fit if they didn't get a new game every few months.  

You know what would be great -if a game maker actually put in the time and effort NECESSARY to ensure their game didn't have foundational errors like this one does!

TAKE YOUR F'ING TIME GAME MAKERS - SO WHEN YOU RELEASE A GAME IT DOESN'T HAVE CORE ISSUES LIKE THIS!

I didn't pay 60+ dollars so I can get up and unplug my 360 every 30 minutes becuase the map I'm on freezes my system.  

They're putting out crap - they're putting it out before it's ready - and they know it.  PERIOD!

Message 4 of 9 (3,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sounds like you are a grown man getting very upset about video games.......

Message 5 of 9 (2,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just LOVE reading posts like these. So many hypocrites who think they're "funny" or "cool" saying "umad?" or "it's just a game." Just about everybody who plays video games gets frustrated at one time or another, so WHY would you attempt to metaphorically poke them with a stick? ANYWAYS: I completely agree with the OP, every time I play the game I get this issue, and I'm never able to play more than four games before it happens. It's SEVERELY annoying to find that one good lobby where nobody is a trash-talking jerk and then have the game freeze on the loading screen. I understand that there's a process and it takes time, but the game shouldn'tve been released with massive flaws like this.

Message 6 of 9 (2,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My xbox 360 has started crashing every  and 2 or 3 games on the loading screen after the latest update and maintenence. if this could be fixed i would much apperciate it considering i am a premium member and i think the battlefield community deserve a working game

Message 7 of 9 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Not only Dawnbreaker but also Zavod and Siege of Shanghai. The game is almost unplayable

Message 8 of 9 (1,007 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please contact support as I cannot help with consoles, use the steps below to contact them,

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/
Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.
If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.
Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.
You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.
After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be more then happy to assist you in any way.

Message 9 of 9 (997 Views)