10-31-2013 03:05 PM
Hey guys after hours trying to figure out how to get the installer to work, with problems such as going 20% then 40% and still says install...
1. restart computer
2. run it on safe mode by pressing F7 or F8 (safe mode with network)
3. Run Origin as admin
4. click on install now and it should be ready to go )
If that didnt work, try to
1. close origin
2. go into your battlefield folder under _installer/DirectX/redist
3. make a folder inside (you can name it whatever you want)
4. put all the Rar files into the folder, so you can only see the 3 files remain (DXSETUP, DSETUP.dll, dsetup32.dll)
hope it will work for you guys
10-31-2013 03:39 PM
hmm not really but try do do the following and see if it would work.
close origin ->Run DirectX as admin from the battlefield folder.
under _installer->VC->vc2012Update3->redist-> run both vcredist_x64 & x86 or if you have x32 and install/repair the files.
10-31-2013 04:22 PM
My game installs all the way through 100%, then begins to install something else, it hits 5% and tells me there is a "directx Internall error." I press ok, it finishes installing w/e it is it's installing and then poof, nothing. No game on my desktop and origin doesnt recognize the game as being installed. I have a physical copy of the game. Windows 7 64bit, and my pc def meets the min specs.
I'll try your fix and let you all know if it works.