helppp meee bugg

this error 

BATTLEFIELD 4 - FINAL STAND YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS EXPANSION

Message 1 of 12 (8,374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BATTLEFIELD 4 - FINAL STAND YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS EXPANSION

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA_Bastains tip worked for me!  Confusedmileyvery-happy:  Although, a few slight modifications to EA_Bastains instructions are needed to further clarify how to do this. 

EA_Bastains says:

Are you playing on PC and if yes, could you please check the Game Detail Page for Battlefield 4 in your Origin "My Games" library?

1. While on your "My Games" page, right-click on your BF4 icon and select "View Game Details"
  2. Scroll down to the middle of the screen, to the "Expansions" section, just below "Achievements" and above "ADD-ONS & BONUSES".
  3. In the "Expansions" section you will see all of the expansions you have, mouse over each to see if you have it installed or not.  Look for one that says "Final Stand".
  4. Right-click with the mouse button now on the Final Stand icon and check if you getting the option to "Download" the expansion.  It will either say "Play" if you have it installed or "Download" if you do not. Download if you can.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 7 of 12 (8,148 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Are you playing on PC and if yes, could you please check the game detail page for Battlefield 4 in your Origin "My Games" library? To do so, click with the right mousebutton on your BF4 icon and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Click with the right mouse button now on the Final Stand icon and check if you getting the option to download the expansion.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 12 (8,318 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its done again saym problem

Message 3 of 12 (8,315 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yes i playıng pc

Message 4 of 12 (8,313 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

help

Message 5 of 12 (8,304 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Maybe try to choose a option to repair game files and see what happens? Sometimes it helps. It'd be the best if you re-log on Origin and Battlelog before that.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 12 (8,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA_Bastains tip worked for me!  Confusedmileyvery-happy:  Although, a few slight modifications to EA_Bastains instructions are needed to further clarify how to do this. 

EA_Bastains says:

Are you playing on PC and if yes, could you please check the Game Detail Page for Battlefield 4 in your Origin "My Games" library?

1. While on your "My Games" page, right-click on your BF4 icon and select "View Game Details"
  2. Scroll down to the middle of the screen, to the "Expansions" section, just below "Achievements" and above "ADD-ONS & BONUSES".
  3. In the "Expansions" section you will see all of the expansions you have, mouse over each to see if you have it installed or not.  Look for one that says "Final Stand".
  4. Right-click with the mouse button now on the Final Stand icon and check if you getting the option to "Download" the expansion.  It will either say "Play" if you have it installed or "Download" if you do not. Download if you can.

Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 12 (8,149 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Bro!!, it helped me!

Message 8 of 12 (7,115 Views)

★★ Novice

So what do I do if, as a Premium subscriber, it DOESN'T give me the option to Download?

Message 9 of 12 (6,328 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks dude

Message 10 of 12 (5,509 Views)