Re: Battlefield 4 Commander mode

by LiBever

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Commander mode

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Im going to get Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One. But I wont have enough money for a windows 8 tablet for a while. So im wondering if there is any other way to use commander mode on the xbox one without a windows 8 tablet. Id love to have an answer for this. I have been wondering this for so long and im confused on how this will work. and im a tech nerd. So do we "have" to have a windows 8 tablet to use commander mode on the Xbox One for Battlefield 4?

Message 1 of 8 (1,872 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

You can use any tablet for commander mode don't worryStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 8 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And thats the other problem. i don't have any tablet. :/ sadley. all ill have is the Xbox One and a pc, which is not at all powerful enough to run anything from battlefields engine. ive already checked the software. it's all stock. like is there a way for us to play on the console for commander mode like say if i buy a mouse for the xbox one or something. :/ im in kind of a mess seeing that the money is the real problem here. im just wondering if there is any other way people that do not have a tablet or an up to date cell phone can use commander mode any other way.?

Message 3 of 8 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and ill have my xbox 360 to, but thats only for gta 5.

Message 4 of 8 (1,866 Views)

★ Novice

Honestly sir, but that kind of sounds like a very loose answer. Are you actually certain that Commander Mode is supported on ALL tablets? Including Microsoft Surface RT? 

My apologies for doubting your answer but it sounds like it isn't true.

Message 5 of 8 (1,802 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MonkeyBoy683 wrote:

Honestly sir, but that kind of sounds like a very loose answer. Are you actually certain that Commander Mode is supported on ALL tablets? Including Microsoft Surface RT? 

My apologies for doubting your answer but it sounds like it isn't true.

Hey

Its to early say something about it, not BETA was even launched, try wait for beta version at least, because bf4 still in development mode. But you can ask directly DICE developers that question http://dice.se/about/

Regards, Libever

Message 6 of 8 (1,781 Views)

★ Apprentice

HAVE AN XP ALL OF YOU

Message 7 of 8 (1,740 Views)

Hero (Retired)

And you get Xp, and you get Xp, and you get XP! :D

Yes you will be able to do those stuff. 

Message 8 of 8 (1,732 Views)