Battlefield 4 - China Rising DLC

by airbornmav2

Original Post

Battlefield 4 - China Rising DLC

★★★ Newbie

Just download Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion pack and can't play for some reason. It is not updating in the battlefield 4 initial selection screen. When I go to select a server and select an China rising map,it directs me to download the expansion pack again. Once I do the download again,it still doesn't update or allow me to play.

Message 1 of 15 (514 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 - China Rising DLC

Community Manager

Are you in the EU and on Playstation? If you are, unfortunately you'll need to wait until tomorrow.

If this doesn't affect you, then please try restarting your machine and take another run at it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 15 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok dude, can you help me with this or solve it? I keep on getting error 131076 and I can't download China Rising I would appreciate if you could help me with this I've waited the 2 weeks payed digital deluxe and I don't have it. So please reply and give me a suggestion.

Message 3 of 15 (502 Views)

Community Manager

Hi lightningsloth, can you check for conflicting programs on this list as a first step?

https://help.ea.com/article/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin

The error you give is a Origin download one as opposed to a BF-specific one.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 15 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hey yeah, I've got add block but I tried restarting origin aswell to be honest. And the download is stuck on RESUMING. And also I dont have any security things.

Message 5 of 15 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

And yes, I have checked all of that. And the download is still stuck on RESUMING one thing though, I am not using the website, I am using the program

Message 6 of 15 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@airbornmav2 wrote:

Just download Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion pack and can't play for some reason. It is not updating in the battlefield 4 initial selection screen. When I go to select a server and select an China rising map,it directs me to download the expansion pack again. Once I do the download again,it still doesn't update or allow me to play.

Please first make a backup copy of your registry as described here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/back-up-registry#1TC=windows-7

Next check out these steps below:

1. Log out and fully exit Origin

2. Open your Registry Editor - Type in regedit on the Start Menu Search field and press Enter

3. Navigate through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Battlefield 4

4. Check if there is a folder named Xpack1 under Battlefield 4

If YES -> Click on Xpack1, on the right pane check if there is a string named Installed, the Value data should be True

If NO - right-click on Battlefield 4 > New > Key

- a new folder will be created, name it Xpack1

- right-click on Xpack1 > New > String Value > name it Installed

- on the right-pane, double-click on Installed, set Value Data to True

5. Exit Registry Editor

6. Log in to Origin and Join China Rising Maps

Message 7 of 15 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when can you reply? ;/

Message 8 of 15 (445 Views)

Community Manager

lightningsloth, can you try downloading a separate game to test if that has issues too? It's also probably worth trying to restart Origin/your machine as a quick step.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 15 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

AHH FOR GODS SAKE IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I CANT PLAY CHINA RISING!!!!!!!!!!!!Confusedmileyfrustrated: So please!

Message 10 of 15 (438 Views)