10-02-2013 10:33 AM
Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game.
again and again this WTF ?!
ea live chat cant help, running mozzila firefox 24.0, adblock disabled & kaspersky disabled, reinstall & redownload web plugin, ccleaner pc, repair cheack installation of bf4, pc restart.
So how is chance I would be able to play Battlefield 4 at release ?
11-05-2013 03:13 PM - edited 11-05-2013 03:15 PM
The problem is the IE security. To resolve it you need to add the battlefield URL to the Trusted Zone on your browser.
I'll guess that you are runnning Win8.1 with IE11?
1. Click on the gear cog on the top right and select Internet Options.
2. Select the Security Tab on the pop-up
3. Select the Trusted Sites, green tick
4. Click on the Sites button under the green tick
5. Untick 'Require server verification...'
6. Copy this into the 'Add this site to the zone' dialog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ and click Add
7. Retick the 'Require server verification...' tickbox
8. Close the browser and then launch BF4.
If I have the wrong browser, come back to me and I'll help out. I'm using IE11 64bit no probs now. All I gotta do now is learn to shoot straight!
11-15-2013 06:34 AM
Im haveing a prob with the web plugin It keeps telling me that I need to install it and I did I think I did and when I go to play on-line I get a message that I need to install the latest web-plugin, It's the plugin that's with the newest patch Nov 14 2013.