Battlefield 1 - Brazillian Version

by Plimaxz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 - Brazillian Version

★★★ Novice

Hello guys!

For now on, I apologize if I make any mistakes, english is now my main language.

My name is João, but I'm known as plimaxz in Battlelog and Battlefield community.

Since last decade, I've been playing Battlefield Series, and when I began to work I bought my games, and the first one I paid with my own money was Battlefield 3, back in 2011.

I had so much fun with Battlefield 3, and thousands of hours of gameplay, and it has a fair price: 99 BRL (BRL is Brazillian Currency).

Then Battlefield 4 came out, it was equally 99 BRL, I bought it and I had fun.

I recently bought Battlefield Hardline, and I paid 10 BRL for it in a sale.

But recently, Battlefield 1 was announced and it's available for pre-order in Brazil for 199 BRL (Standard Edition). They DOUBLED the price!

The "Early Enlister Deluxe Edition" is 289 BRL.

So I thought the price would be doubled for those paying in USD as well, but it did not happen. You guys paying in USD, are paying the same 60$ you paid for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3.

And now the bomb: The Ultimate Edition Price is nothing less than 490 BRL.

Brazillian minimum wage is 822 BRL. So Battlefield 1 Complete Edition is 59% of our minimum wage. Are you kidding me???

EA Advisors and Employees: Do you think it is fair? Do you think it is right? Why the rest of the world is paying the same price and we need to pay a lot more?

I'm excited to get an answer from you.

Regards,

João Corrêa

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 - Brazillian Version

@Plimaxz This forum is a community run (ie gamers helping gamers) technical self help site. Feedback on pricing practices are outside the scope of this forum so I will close this thread. You may repost this on the Battlefield forums for discussion but do not expect any official response on the Brazilian pricing structure for BF1.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 1 - Brazillian Version

@Plimaxz This forum is a community run (ie gamers helping gamers) technical self help site. Feedback on pricing practices are outside the scope of this forum so I will close this thread. You may repost this on the Battlefield forums for discussion but do not expect any official response on the Brazilian pricing structure for BF1.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)