Battle Log Ban

by lusciousbryan

Original Post

Battle Log Ban

★★★ Novice

Hello i have been banned and i havent even played a game in Battle Field 4 without crashing if you can tell me why i was banned that would be great

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Re: Battle Log Ban

★★★★ Expert

If you were banned ,an email informing you of your ban and the duration of your ban was sent to the email address that you've used for your origin account. 

If you don't see it in your inbox ,do check your spam\bulk folder for the email.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support from your registered email address.

***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban withPunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

Click here https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: Battle Log Ban

★★★ Novice

i didnt get a email that i use with my orgin account. The only recent thing it says is Welcome to "Battlefield 4 stay connected with the app"

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)