Banned from Battlelog for unappropriated name (First time)

by Insaturado1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from Battlelog for unappropriated name (First time)

★★ Novice

I've got BANNED for the first time on battlelog because of my unappropriated name (4l-Qaeda). At the message in my e-mail said that my account will be SUSPENDED for 72 hours. Does it means the same (BANNED and SUSPENDED)? Will i recover my Battlefield 4 or I will lose it?

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if I mistake in my English.

Message 1 of 6 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from Battlelog for unappropriated name (First time)

Hero (Retired)

Yes your account will be fine after the 72 hour ban. You may have your profile renamed due to the username being that but everything else will be back in order. 

■┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☁☁☁☁☁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈■
If my post helped you or solved your question please click ⇨ Accept as Solution ✔ Also please award me by clicking the ⇨ XP Button on the bottom of my post ツ Thanks,

● Branden.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (258 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

If your EA Account/Battlelog profile was banned or suspended please first check your email to see more information about the suspension. If you didn't get an email about it please email accountdisputes@ea.com and they will reply within 24-48 hours with more information. Read more here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If my post helped you or solved your question please click ⇨ Accept as Solution ✔ Also please award me by clicking the ⇨ XP Button on the bottom of my post ツ Thanks,

● Branden.

Message 2 of 6 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I know it and I have already read at my e-mail that my Origin account has been suspended for 72 hours, but I'm asking if I will recover my battlelog account.

Message 3 of 6 (263 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yes your account will be fine after the 72 hour ban. You may have your profile renamed due to the username being that but everything else will be back in order. 

● Branden.

Message 4 of 6 (259 Views)

★★ Novice

That's the answer i was needing, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for everything.

Your answer were really a solution.

Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)

Re: Banned from Battlelog for inappropriate name (First time)

Hero (Retired)

And after taking a look at your profile I would recommend changing your username now [here] and adding a new gravatar [here] Both can be done while you account is suspended. I would say to do this ASAP because it could lead to a permanent ban due to how inappropriate it is.

● Branden.

Message 6 of 6 (247 Views)