Banned for no reason....

by universa2011

Original Post

Banned for no reason....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'd like to start where it all began..

about 1 month ago when i installed Windows 8.1 my BF4 stopped responding within 10-15 seconds ingame,

and PB would kick me off the server..

Now that aint the problem atm (i think) 

I found a bugfix on one of these forums of changing the pbA & B from SysWHO to System32 and allowing them into the Windows Firewall.

I got this to work for like 2 or 3 games and now i got this message when i wanted to FINALLY play with some mates again...

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Universa_2011' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a Cross Game MBi Ban for the GUID ********. [Admin Decision]

So i searched for the MBi ban and its a bann on everysingle game is got in my origins ? 
i only got BF3 SWTOR and BF4 on my account and i never even came close to touching a hack or sumthing.....

any way to fix this? 
 this game is really starting to piss me off, got it since release and i made it all the way to rank 7.... 

Regards,

Universa

edit: 

Apparently the bann was on 12th of October 
Saying "GAMEHACK" 
But seeing from post of other people it seems that this was part of the kick u got when u had the problem of Windows 8.1 i started with. 
Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason....

Anonymous

Hallo,

We are not able to comment on on banned/suspended accounts. For more information please visit the following page:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

With best regards,

inSmithereens

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"

~ Walt Disney

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)