Banned because of Nationality

by DoingItWrong

Original Post

Banned because of Nationality

★ Novice

Hi,

I have a clan / group that I play with of all different nationalities, mostly Germans and English guys.  I was playing with a German friend on this server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/PC/6fae4d76-a81c-4b3f-9824-2979c1d98855/UF-Tunnelr...

I joined mid game with him, the round ended, all was good.  Nex round started, played a few minutes, then the game closed and I got the following message:

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Please choose a server in your own country!

Is this agains the TOS of the game and the administrators are breaching those TOS and inciting racism / whatever label you want to use.

Who do I report the issue and server to?  as I am not overly happy with the tone and content in the message.

Many thanks

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Banned because of Nationality

Hero (Retired)

Sorry but there's nothing you can do. There are people banning me and my friends because of my nationality, sometimes it's because we've higher ping than average, sometimes it's because we take over the server, kill admin his clan and so on. Simply, join another server. Confusedmileyhappy:

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)