Re: [BUG] Class Rank Won't Progress

by Wardleyblart

Original Post

[BUG] Class Rank Won't Progress - XBox One (On other platforms too)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
My class rank for assault is stuck and 9, in game it shows up as an empty bar, on the companion app it's shown as rank 10-11. I don't know if my class is gaining rank exp or not. This completely hinders my class progress. I am not the only one with this bug, many others have it as of October: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/51136/rank-stuck

I would love to see this bug addressed or fixed, it bums me out since I really wanted to get the No.3 Revolver but i currently don't know if it could ever happen due to this bug. Also I doubt it's really a syncing error or due to a syncing delay since it's been like this for months.

I play on XBox One, my gamertag is WarlordOfWumbo
Message 1 of 6 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

hey!!! @Wardleyblart

Class rank 10 is for now. Try repair the game restart origin and your pc. If this doesn't work renistal the game.

And new patch is coming so maybe they fix someting....

Message 2 of 6 (411 Views)

★★★ Novice
My issue is on the Xbox One, but thanks, I'm worried it'll stay unpatched, this issue was a thing for months.
Message 3 of 6 (404 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Wardleyblart 

Have your matter been resolved? Some users reported reinstalling the game can resolve this issue on Xbox One. Let me know if you are still in need of assistance.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have reinstalled the game then restarted my console and my issue stil persists, any other solution ideas? Also would it be possible for EA_DICE to reset my Assault class rank? It is my only class that seems to be affected by this glitch so far.
Message 5 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont think its actually a syncing glitch, its been this way for a long time, also even after the game syncs to bf1 servers, the bug persists.
Message 6 of 6 (357 Views)