BF4 won't launch

by powersjoe

Original Post

BF4 won't launch

★ Novice

My BF4 exe won't start or do anything. I can access battlelog and do nothing past that for the most part. I try to start campaign, go to the test range, or join a multiplayer game and all it does is join server forever. Never launches it just say that it is joining still. I have updated windows, updated my drivers, and even gone as far as re-downloading the entire game. Any help would be nice.

Message 1 of 6 (3,615 Views)

Re: BF4 won't launch

★★★ Newbie

me too man !!!, i try open the game battlefield 4, it didnt start the game, everytime it just open the battlelog, and i can't even connect to the server....

Message 2 of 6 (3,529 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try to reinstall the Battlelog web browser plugin  - C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\customcomponent\webplugin\battlelog-web-plugins.exe

Message 3 of 6 (3,520 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I have tried all that out. I don't know what else to do other than try and get my money back.

Message 4 of 6 (3,497 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to play it after that 677mb patch.

Try to play it now, same bull**bleep**, can't play it now.

Come on EA/Dice, get your act together. 

Big bucks for a game with this MAJOR bug, WTF

Message 5 of 6 (3,479 Views)

★★ Novice

Guys, I had same problem. Nothing helped, till I updated punkbuster. Yes punkbuster problem again! Confusedmileyhappy: go to punkbuster.com, download pb client, add bf4, update everything, restart computer. IT HELPED!! Good luck hope it will help!

Message 6 of 6 (608 Views)