BF4 veteran battle packs

by thething211

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 veteran battle packs

★★ Novice

I used to play bf3 on ps3 alot and recently got bf4 for my xbox one and both are linked to the same battlelog and was wondering if i would get a veteran battlepack for playing bf3 and medal of honor years before the release of bf4

Message 1 of 6 (604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 veteran battle packs

★★★★★ Expert

You will get it but there is an issue that is being fixed by DICE and until it is fixed no one more will get the veteran battlelpack you can see all the information here http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-veteran-battlepack-delay/ 

If this helps,pleas click the white XP button and add some XP to me
If this solves your question,click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (601 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

You will get it but there is an issue that is being fixed by DICE and until it is fixed no one more will get the veteran battlelpack you can see all the information here http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-veteran-battlepack-delay/ 

If this solves your question,click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem

Message 2 of 6 (602 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much i was worried i wouldnt get it because of a diffrent console

Message 3 of 6 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If they are linked then you have nothing to worry about but as i said until the issue is fixed no one more will get it 

Message 4 of 6 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes i already gave you an xp, thanks

Message 5 of 6 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just a question i saw my accont linked on xbox one adn accidently put revoke access will this take away my veteran privilges for a veteran pack? if so how do i re connect it

Message 6 of 6 (561 Views)