BF4 stats on 360 and Xbox One

by nrgyzr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 stats on 360 and Xbox One

★★ Novice
I want to have a copy for both consoles to play with friends can stats be carried over with out upgrading?
Message 1 of 9 (6,792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 stats on 360 and Xbox One

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

All your multiplayer progression and Premium membership will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4. For more details check out this news: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

Regards, Libever 

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (6,986 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

All your multiplayer progression and Premium membership will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4. For more details check out this news: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

Regards, Libever 

Message 2 of 9 (6,987 Views)

★★ Novice
Will stats be with my gamer tag? If I level up on xbox one then go play with friends on the 360 will I have my current xbox one upgrades and stats?
Message 3 of 9 (6,779 Views)

★★ Novice
Not solved yet!
Message 4 of 9 (6,762 Views)

★★ Novice
I read your conversation and the link so I have a question ,the xbox one day one edition comes out on the 22nd of November but on most sites it's sold out so I had to buy the standard edition which comes out on the 31st of December and I might not get it in the mail till the very beginning of January. So the question is " if I've bought the standard edition will I still be Able to transfer my bf4 stats if my xbox comes in the mail in January because the link said the transfer will only last the rest of this year
Message 5 of 9 (6,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's what I'm wondering also because I just went back to my xbox 360 today and I am still level 56 while I leveled up to 60 on the xbox one. I also do not have any weapons that I have unlocked from assignments on the xbox one and is a real disappointment. Hopefully they can fix this problem soon.
Message 6 of 9 (4,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Other than the fact that it is not keeping the status sync'd between the two consoles are you having any other issues.  I am looking a buying the Xbox One but want to keep playing on the 360 also with those friends that have not upgraded.  I am fine if the two go out of sync but dont want to start over with either system and want to be able to play both with no issues.

Thanks,

Message 7 of 9 (3,870 Views)

@markg101 wrote:

Other than the fact that it is not keeping the status sync'd between the two consoles are you having any other issues.  I am looking a buying the Xbox One but want to keep playing on the 360 also with those friends that have not upgraded.  I am fine if the two go out of sync but dont want to start over with either system and want to be able to play both with no issues.

Thanks,

I play 360 and Xbox One and I have no issues and premium successfully transferred between both of them.  After the stat import I now have two seperate independent soldiers with their own career paths (they are not sync'd or linked) only my Xbone soldier started off where my 360 soldier was when I received myy Xbone.  You can continue to play BF4 on both platforms if you purchased a seperate Xbox One copy of BF4 since the trade in offers that I've seen require you to trade in your old 360 copy of BF4.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 9 (3,863 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a copy of bf4 for both consoles, but when I carried my stats from the 360 to the xbox one, it did not fully transfer, my lvl 45 soldier on my 360, is now lvl 11 on xbox one. But the 360 character has stayed the same and a new character that is lvl 11 has been created. Help please, I just want one character across both consoles rather than a new character which has been half transferred.

Message 9 of 9 (1,404 Views)