BF4 online hacking

by dodge7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 online hacking

★★★ Newbie

HI EA,

I recently purchased bf4 and was completely disappointed the moment i entered an online match.

The servers are oversaturated with hackers.

I WOULD LIKE A REFUND for such a horrible game.

This experience with bf4 has caused me to turn away from all of your battlefield series of games and even the star wars battlefront series.

Until your anti-hacking software is fixed, you will only lose more customers each day.

Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 online hacking

Hero (Retired)

Hello @dodge7

If you would like to refund Battlefield 4, please check these links:

Learn what you can return and when you can return it.

Great Game Guarantee

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (376 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @dodge7

If you would like to refund Battlefield 4, please check these links:

Learn what you can return and when you can return it.

Great Game Guarantee

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yo dodge, hold up. don't refund just yet.

theres more to BF4 once you find the servers that don't hack/cheat. and yes there are a few left.

you're best bet to determine whether someone is hacking is by checking out their game time with there rank.

if they have a lesser rank and the amount of head shots the player has, if the servers configured correctly a player with more than x amount of head shots will get an instant ban if, again; the servers are configured using the plugins avail..

My bad, could never get the to there and their differentiated between each other err 5th grade education, pffft whatever

don't give up on the game just because a few people appear to be hacking/cheating.

its an insane game, lots worth utilizing and when played with the right players, it can be extremely entertaining.

also helps to be ripped out of your gorge too

lol

Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)