BF4 not saving campaign progress, can't play air superiority

by shmegimusprime

Original Post

BF4 not saving campaign progress, can't play air superiority

★★★ Newbie
I purchased BF4 premium and redeemed the code for china rising but can't play air superiority do to missing DLC content? Also, I lose all progress in campaign when I power off my xbox one.
Message 1 of 34 (18,726 Views)

Re: BF4 not saving campaign progress, can't play air superiority

Community Manager

China Rising hasn't been released yet, which is why Air superiority is still inaccessible. The lack of saving is curious though. Are you able to try using a different profile and see if that saves correctly? Can you wipe your existing local saves and see if the issue persists? Before that though, can you try restarting whichever mission you're on from scratch? This is if you're past the first mission, and if you haven't tried it already, of course.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 34 (18,574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a problem that a lot of people are having, myself included. I have the xbox one version and every time I restart my xbox it will restart my campaign. It says that I have completed the missions on battlelog too.

Message 3 of 34 (18,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here lost my campaign saves 3 times all ready on xbox one wtf its so anoying!
Message 4 of 34 (18,209 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here!  I thought I was going crazy.  I had finished the first 2 levels of the campaign the other day and came back to play some more and it just starts over from the beginning. It's kind of frustrating having to play over again.

Message 5 of 34 (17,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Should of got a ps4,IM not having that problem,1080p all the way,,just saying

Message 6 of 34 (17,281 Views)

Re: Not received ribbon

★★★ Newbie

Not received the ribbon in air superiority jet

Message 7 of 34 (16,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this issue as well. It happened several times on my PS3, did the digital upgrade, and it still does it on PS4. I thought this was fixed in the patch released last week, so I tried playing though the campain again yesterday. Stopped just after completing the first mission and jumped into multiplayer. A couple rounds of multiplayer went by, then the game crashed, when I restarted it, I got a popup stating "Save data corrupted," it then forced me to I believe restore from the cloud. Did that, went back to campaign, all progress is lost. It's really frustrating because I want to use the weapons in multiplayer that are locked until you complete the campaign, but apparently this is still an ongoing issue.

Message 8 of 34 (16,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got a ps4 an having this problem. They best patch it quick
Message 9 of 34 (15,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Omg.. ps4 here.. same problem. Allready restarted 2 times i thought i was going crazy but no.... another fault in bf4. Im sick of this im happy i didnt get premium. This is my first and last bf.

lets see what killzone has to bring
Message 10 of 34 (15,620 Views)