Re: BF4 not saving any of my progress in multiplayer

by stefanrec

Original Post

BF4 not saving any of my progress in multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

After I leave a server in multiplayer it doesn't save any of the progress that i had made in the matches that i had done. Why? Has DICE forgot to put their TANTS on? But ceral.......... this needs to be fixed..........NOW!

Message 1 of 28 (9,886 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately this is happening to me too. My battlepacks don't stay open from server to server and my XP doesn't stick. But after smoking some hookah with some friends talking about it I had a brain wave to why this would be happening. This is not tested to be a fix yet, but my theory is that while using XP boosts that I got from the battlepacks, they are there but not really there so it doesn't add any of the XP because the boost XP isant there. If that makes sense. So my fix is try to play without the boosts. I will confirm later tonight. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling.

-Taco

Message 2 of 28 (9,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played 4 matches of obliteration and then 4 matches of domination all on hardcore. When I left the match after t was over and joined my friends game I noticed my loadouts were different and when I attempted to chage them back everything was missing. I went to the main menu and checked my unlocks and it showed I hadn't unlocked all the gear I lost. Also, I went from level 7 to level 6 an the last 4 games I played didn't even show up. I lost my scar-h, V-40 mini, stinger, defibrillator, and all attachments to my AK12. So when I log onto battlelog it doesn't show those 4 games in my history and shows the same stuff I just mentioned. However if I go to soldier and then stats and then full report its shows all my unlocks that I earned and how many points and kills I had so I don't get it. I want everything I earned back. It takes awhile to level up and unlock stuff and I was the best soldier in 2 of those games and had great performances so this really discourages me from wanting to play this game anymore if it takes away my unlocks.

Message 3 of 28 (9,768 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ditto tonight. 50k xp and I haven't seen any of it.

Message 4 of 28 (9,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you have an XP boost equiped?

-Taco

Message 5 of 28 (9,758 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not I. Just servers crashing non stop again. Guess they haven't fixed everything. Servers still lag out all the time.

Message 6 of 28 (9,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it sucks. Have to wait for the X1 for full performance because BF4 is so **bleep**ing buggy now. I got stuck in the campaign for like an hour and the all the bugs in the multiplayer. Hopefully next gen console BF4 will be better.

Message 7 of 28 (9,746 Views)

★★ Novice

@NeikThaSneak wrote:

I played 4 matches of obliteration and then 4 matches of domination all on hardcore. When I left the match after t was over and joined my friends game I noticed my loadouts were different and when I attempted to chage them back everything was missing. I went to the main menu and checked my unlocks and it showed I hadn't unlocked all the gear I lost. Also, I went from level 7 to level 6 an the last 4 games I played didn't even show up. I lost my scar-h, V-40 mini, stinger, defibrillator, and all attachments to my AK12. So when I log onto battlelog it doesn't show those 4 games in my history and shows the same stuff I just mentioned. However if I go to soldier and then stats and then full report its shows all my unlocks that I earned and how many points and kills I had so I don't get it. I want everything I earned back. It takes awhile to level up and unlock stuff and I was the best soldier in 2 of those games and had great performances so this really discourages me from wanting to play this game anymore if it takes away my unlocks.

yep same thing happend to me I'm not playing until its fixed, and its funny I was going to play bf4 campaign until I learned it wipes your save randomly. Confusedmileymad:

Message 8 of 28 (9,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay now I'm really upset. I just went and unlocked all the stuff I lost and more playing some rounds of hardcore domination and after this last match I finished I left it and all my gear is gone again and I'm level 6 again. I'm officially done with this game that's just ridiculous. No one wants to have to go through and unlock all the stuff tat they were just using all over again for a third time. And being demoted is just inexcusable.

Message 9 of 28 (9,716 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, note, I have had this too, but, while EA/DICE are trying to resolve it, here's is something I recommend. I played for about an hour, and I ranked up once, then again in another round. I then quit the game once the 2nd round was over. And no matter how many times I refreshed battlelog webpage, it wouldn't come up (my rank/stats). So, I logging out & logging back in again after bout 5 minutes, and that worked. However, my battle reports didn't come up, but my rank & stats went up. Just a bit of advice, be patient, EA/DICE are working as fast as they can...I hope.

Message 10 of 28 (9,291 Views)