Re: BF4 language

by glazoornik

Original Post

BF4 language

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, I bought BF4 abroad like 1 year ago - it was something like deluxe edition - BF4 + China Rising DLC and it's in English language.

Now I live in Poland again and I would like to buy premium during Black Friday sale (BF4 + premium)

So my question is - what language will be my BF4? English from Deluxe Edition or Polish from Premium?

Thanks for any answer in advance.

Message 1 of 7 (305 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @glazoornik

As far as I know Premium and DLC's  are multilanguage. If you have Battlefield 4 base game in English, Premium and DLC's must be in English.

Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, but this Premium Edition, which I want to buy, is WHOLE base game + premium + DLCs. Will it replace the game (BF4) which is already registered on Origin account?

Message 3 of 7 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can always change the game language in your registry files. A quick google search should help you find a tutorial. Im not sure if the game will replaced when you buy the whole base again, but you can always switch to English again if you want to, or any other supported language.

Message 4 of 7 (266 Views)

★★ Novice
Have you tried recently using the cj tutorial? its not working at all. I am facing the same problem, i am willing to buy, although i got no confirmation, since no moderator wants to wet their toe and i can't reach live support.
Message 5 of 7 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @glazoornik

I don't understand why do you want to buy Premium Edition, if you have already bought Battlefield 4 base game.  Premium Edition= Battlefield 4 The base game+ Premium Membership (All DLC's). Just you need to buy Premium Membership https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium    As you said you have Battlefield 4 in English language, when you bought Premium Membership All DLC's will be in English.

Message 6 of 7 (258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guy - Premium Edition is just BF4 + Premium. If you already have BF4 it doesn't make any sense to buy Premium Edition. BF4 Premium and BF4 Premium EDITION is for same price in Poland at this time - both 59.60zł. BTW - polish dubbing sucks I HATE IT, beacuse I am from poland but can't write here in polish xD. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still better than Hardline polish dub - homies at suburbs talkin' in POLISH. Thanks EA, changing to russian version...

Message 7 of 7 (241 Views)