Re: BF4 how do i invite a friend to a multiplayer lobby

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

You **bleep**ing serious man. This game was not well put together. Ghosts at least works and has a party system. This **bleep**ty ass game known as Battlefield was rushed and needed more time to be worked on. EA had them stop all projects and DLC to work on fixing the **bleep** they messed up. DICE really needs to learn how to tell their publisher if they need more time or not. 

Message 51 of 63 (4,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Really? Have they fixed it yet? This is bull **bleep** man. I invited a friend to a game I joined (because there is no other way) we were on the same team one game then on opposites the next. WTF is this garbage? I prefer this game over COD any day but when me an my fiends can't play together and be on the same team... We end up playing COD. WTF FIX THIS **bleep**!!! I wanna play your game I'm convincing my friends to buy your game but we can't play on the same squad and actually play together.
Message 52 of 63 (4,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How come any media hasn't talked about this? I would have never bought this if I knew I couldn't play with my friends. I love how I google "how do I invite friends...." And "in battlefield 4" finishes the sentence. This is such garbage and I always supported this series over COD and tell my friends to too. I just switched over one and we were on opposite teams. This is awful.
Message 53 of 63 (4,862 Views)

★ Novice

This is a disgrace. "We have no plans to add something that the players want because...." ummm because why???

I got this game because I enjoy partying up with friends and joining games when we want. This will ensure I do not buy another game from the Battlefield franchise. I only wish I'd known they decided to take a step backward before I'd purchased BF4 so I could have avoided it.

This is just like EA though. They rushed Bioware to crap out Mass Effect 3 and screw up the ending and they rushed DICE to release this broken, unfinished Battlefield 4.

Message 54 of 63 (4,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I **bleep**ing hate call of duty. That being said I'm gonna take BF4 in for it tomorrow. I will complain all I want because the idea to not a have a party up system like COD? [Comment Removed - Admin.] until you realize that gaming used to be about passion and now your just a bunch of **bleep**ing bean counters. [Comment Removed - Admin.] last game I ever play that you publish. Burn in hell.

Message 55 of 63 (4,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 56 of 63 (4,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What I don't understand is that if IGN or Gamespot raised this issue, I reckon DICE would kick into action. This really has to be resolved ASAP.

Message 57 of 63 (4,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@e4symac711 wrote:
[Comment Removed - Admin.]

This made me laugh so much

Message 58 of 63 (4,036 Views)

Community Manager

This is just a short update to let you know that we have heard your feedback on the lack of a squad join feature. While there currently are no plans to include a lobby feature in Battlefield 4, we are listening to you and evaluating our options. In the end, we want to make sure you have a great experience.

Instead of building upon what we had in Battlefield 3, we took a new approach where you are able to quickly and easily find and join friends already playing, or invite them to an ongoing game. You can invite friends either in the Multiplayer menu, or by bringing up the new in-game Battlelog by pressing the Back/Select button.

Some of the feedback that we’ve seen from you is that server slots may get filled up by other players before your friends can join. We understand that this can be frustrating. To avoid this, please make sure that you’re playing on a server that has enough free slots.

If you wish a new squad to be formed when a friend joins your game, you can set this option in the options menu. If you want to be in total control over the team setup, then you can turn this feature off. Once a squad has been created, squad leaders can also make the squad private so that only invited players can join.

Improving the stability of the game and fixing bugs is our priority right now, but we wanted to let you know: we are listening and your feedback is appreciated.

Source

barry.png
Message 59 of 63 (4,750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

after a match of multiplayer find your friends online id but you have to do it fast because every match starts in 30 sec after that you quit go to friends where at the top it says you can search for a friend and add them then you can send them messages

Message 60 of 63 (3,395 Views)