BF4 freezing on PS3

by floszek

Original Post

Re: BF4 freezing on PS3

★★★ Novice

i believe that the china rising pack is conflicting with the 1.05 patch. if you can. delete the 1.05 patch and cr,then redo 1.05 patch but do not redo cr, i had 2 days of faultless gaming untill i downloaded china rising

Message 11 of 66 (3,719 Views)

★ Novice

looks like it's back to C.O.D for me...

Message 12 of 66 (3,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem on ps3 but it seemed to stop when I turned it on the side, so the ps3 stands vertically. Hope this helps you guys.
Message 13 of 66 (3,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Turn the ps3 on its side while playing battlefield, that worked for me.
Message 14 of 66 (3,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its very frustrating especialliy when playing with friends.

Message 15 of 66 (3,643 Views)

★ Novice

Fix this freezing **bleep** i play 20 min for nothing then i need play again 20min to get my xp from the last game -_- here is video for you  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b2pQPDaowM&feature=youtu.be don't ignore me and give me my fking map pack i still can't play it

Message 16 of 66 (3,332 Views)

★ Novice

That doesn't help **bleep** i have done that ''rebuilt thing'' like 5 times still freezing i play like 2-3 games row then when im getting my xp and unlocks it frozes & i need play game again to get my ulocks from the last game

Message 17 of 66 (3,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Well what gets me is after all these years, reliability has actually decreased with games. Even my original Nintendo didn't do things like this. BF4 on my PS3 freezes after about 30 minutes of gameplay. It happens to all my friends....on all systems. This game costed a lot of money. It's pretty sorry they never address these issues. Has EA replied to any of these issues? I'm considering never buying games any more....it's that bad. It's costs so much for such poor quality work. I'm about done.
Message 18 of 66 (3,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How do I delete the 1.05 patch and cr and redo the patch but not cr? as sharkeyfinn said. also what is cr I'm new to this

@sharkeyfinn wrote:

i believe that the china rising pack is conflicting with the 1.05 patch. if you can. delete the 1.05 patch and cr,then redo 1.05 patch but do not redo cr, i had 2 days of faultless gaming untill i downloaded china rising

Message 19 of 66 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That helped, thanks!
Message 20 of 66 (3,200 Views)