BF4: battlelog browser plugin doesn't install

by ckdaredevil

Original Post

Re: BF4: battlelog browser plugin doesn't install

★★★ Newbie

this is hapening to me right now and it does not work to disable the windows defender

Message 31 of 65 (18,259 Views)

★ Novice
i had the same problem, but i solved it, here is my solution: step 1- uninstall the old plugin from Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features. step 2- go and download the latest version. step 3- if you are using google chrome as a default and have ad-block, you gonna see an icon right next to the star in the white bar like a white page with an x on it, click right click then enable plugin for this site then click done. step 4- if step 3 didn't work or u didn't find the icon just simply disable all the ad-blocks plugin then reset google chrome. i hope this work for all the people with the same problem Wink
Message 32 of 65 (18,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanx for your suggestion, the problem is that after download and install the plugin the Battlefield pluging don't even apper in the chrome://plugins/ page which prevents me of marking it "allowed".

What to do, then?

Fernando

Message 33 of 65 (17,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry... Still don't work after following your steps.

One thing to notice: I didn't have ESN Sonar installed.

Keeps not showing Battlefield pluging at chrome://plugins/

What's next? I have only 7 trial days...

Fernando

Win 7 - Chrome

Message 34 of 65 (17,971 Views)

★★★ Novice

For Chrome User
http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/8111d028/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_2.5.0_...
if there is a new version change the battlelog-web-plugins_2.5.0_148.exe for example future battlelog-web-plugins_2.6.0_100.exe make it to
http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/cdnprefix/8111d028/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_2.6.0_...

Hope It Worked For You Guys And Dont Forget To Say Thanks Standard smile

Gigap

Message 35 of 65 (17,867 Views)

Re: BF4: battlelog browser plugin got it to work using internet explore

★★★★★ Newbie

worked thanks

@erigun wrote:

Chrome:

After download & install.

Look in the upper rigth corner - You'll see a red X -over a plug in symbol 

Click om the X and aksept the plug in 

Erik

Message 36 of 65 (17,862 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Its dogshit.

Stop trying to imagine otherwise.

Message 37 of 65 (17,855 Views)

★ Novice

I have Vista 32 and using Chromo. After lats update for Chromo 64 i could not install browser plugin and join game. After i try everything at the end i had download Firefox and open battlelog over him, then i manage to install plugin and join game.

So who ever have same problem try with Firefox i hope that you will manage.

I only hope that DICE will not put some plugin on Firefox as well as he put on Chromo. DICE is in some holy war against BF players and really trying hard to stop them from playing Battlefield that they paid (in my case around 90 Euro), so DICE that is game that i have paid and i have every right to play her and you dont have right to stop me.

Message 38 of 65 (17,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU ERIK!!!!!!

Message 39 of 65 (17,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this was the best answear! now it works. why doesnt EA understand the problem and have a good solution on theyr website? this fixes the problem for crome users. ty mate

Message 40 of 65 (17,727 Views)