Re: BF4 a glitchy, buggy, unfinished, unstable, unacceptable, long loading time pile of daisies.

by nzeppos

Original Post

BF4 a glitchy, buggy, unfinished, unstable, unacceptable, long loading time pile of daisies.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I download this game & head straight to the multiplayer for a week or 2, I log on every day hoping that my updated graphics drivers or a game patch would help play the friggen thing.

I'm still experiencing texture popping, glitches such as being teleported outside & underneath the map which had me afraid of being suspected of hacking, rubber banding (everyone on the server experiences at the same time), being shot through concrete walls after I've run away inside a building, many different game crashes with different messages, server crashes.

I recently though I'd have a break from trying to play the multiplayer & do the campaign because surely that would be stabe being single player & all, wasn't I wrong on that assumption. NPC's would prevent me from moving around in the game or push me out into the open & get me killed, in stealthy missions they'd run out into the open in front of the enemy for no reason & alert the entire place of our presence, floating objects, glitch dying at the end mission on the RHIB when an explosion goes of & not knowing for 5 mins what the hell was going on until I restarted from a checkpoint. I found sometimes the game would crash in campaign & I'd have to redo an entire chapter.

My pc is not the problem, I have Windows 8.1 64-bit, Intel i7 Quad Core processor, 8GBs of ram, 1gb graphics card with all of the video settings on low or off, Solid State Drive. This game is a BF3 expansion not a new game, it runs the same (crap house) & looks the same with a couple of new toys. For the date that pre-orders were available for this game it's ridiculous that this game was released so terribly, I honestly want my money back, 24 hours is not enough time to work out that the game is not going to be playable for a long time.

Message 1 of 4 (3,958 Views)

Re: BF4 a glitchy, buggy, unfinished, unstable, unacceptable, long loading time pile of daisies.

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

an update has been released today.
(downloading right now)

If you want your money back, you should contact

a game advisor.

go to

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

* Fill in "account" in the search bar
* hit find solutions
* Then select product in the first selecting bar, account management in the second and select your platform in the last bar.
* Hit find solutions.

Now you will be given multiple solutions to your problem. To contact support you need to click "I still need help".

Now you have the opportunity to start a chat session or contact them by e-mail.

Message 2 of 4 (3,927 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

After the update:

1. The game still crashes, it did immediately after my first match.

2. The game still takes 5 (FIVE) minutes to load, in a PC which can load a 60GB installation of FSX within a couple of minutes or less.

I feel sorry for those of us who bought this shame of a game.

Message 3 of 4 (3,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA always releases buggy messes like this. Every BF game has been like this. They don't give a flying **bleep** about the quality of their products, just how much money they can make with them. Sad but true, I wish it wasn't.

Message 4 of 4 (3,718 Views)