Re: BF4 XP weekends... when are they?

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 XP weekends... when are they?

★ Guide

With the old browser launcher it would tell you at the top if XP boosts were in effect. How do we find out when 2x or 4x XP weekends/events are happening?

Message 1 of 13 (2,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

No, sometimes EA/DICE activates "Double XP"  and "Community Missions" for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Believe me  Standard smile

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (2,408 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @MujiXxX

The similar notification is also available in the new UI (Usually you can see it in the main game menu also at the top).  Also, you can use battlelog to play Battlefield 4 and notification is also available there. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Message 2 of 13 (2,343 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you very much. I must have not seen it yet. How do we find out when the XP bonus weekends are?

Message 3 of 13 (2,337 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For example: Twitter https://twitter.com/Battlefield or Battlefield  Calendar https://www.battlefield.com/calendar or in the game via News tab.

Message 4 of 13 (2,332 Views)

★ Guide

Well, the Twitter account concentrates solely on BF1 and the other link has no mention of XP weekends.

Message 5 of 13 (2,326 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MujiXxX wrote:

Well, the Twitter account concentrates solely on BF1 and the other link has no mention of XP weekends.

Twitter Account is about all Battlefield games.  Battlefield Calendar displays only upcoming events and it changes every time with new events. As you can see at the moment there are no any events for Battlefield 4, but it can change in any time.

Message 6 of 13 (2,322 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you for this information but I haven't seen any information about any BF4 events for a long time. It seems as though all EA's efforts are being pumped into BF1.

Message 7 of 13 (2,316 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No, sometimes EA/DICE activates "Double XP"  and "Community Missions" for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Believe me  Standard smile

Message 8 of 13 (2,409 Views)

★ Guide

Another month has passed and still no news on XP weekends.

Can anyone tell me when the last 2x/4x XP weekend was for BF4 please?

Message 9 of 13 (2,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Since Battlefield 1 is a priority game now, then this is not surprising that 2XP events or weekends are rare for Battlefield 4. I think Battlefield 4 can get 2 XP during Special Events, "Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)" or during "EA Play". (My opinion)

Message 10 of 13 (2,259 Views)