BF4 Won't load.

by Oopsiepowow

Original Post

BF4 Won't load.

★★★ Newbie

My battlefield 4 game won't load. I am in battlelog and when I choose a server the blue bar says its loading in but there is no battlefield 4 window available. The blue bar continues as if the game is open and says "Playing battlefield 4 on PC". I have tried many things like; Reinstalling, running as administrator, clearing game cache, and repairing files. 

Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

Re: BF4 Won't load.

Hero (Retired)

Hello .

Please, give to us txt file of dxdiag.

1) If you have a joystic/gamepad, try unplug it. Some of this device can cause such error (pid.dll).
2) This may cause some programs like "Razer Surround/Synapse", RivaTuner, "EVGA Precision", Fraps, MSI Afterburner, ASRock eXtreme Tuner, Skype, XFire, XSplit and other...

Keep in mind, if u use simultaneously some game programs (Steam, Origin, "Nvidia Experience", "AMD Gaming Evolved",...) that have some option overlay feature over/in game - this is 90% conflict, you'd use only one that program or overlay feature over/in game should be turn on only in one program.

Try to close all of kind process or update/delete it.
3) Try to delete folder settings of bf4 C:\Users\[User_name]\Documents\Battlefield 4\ and don't change ingame video options such as 'API graphics" - use DX11, and "Display mode" - use Full screen
4) try unplug second monitor and go to nvidia gpu driver and change in it "multiple display performance mode" to "single display performance mode"

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)