BF4: Tombstone trophy not awarded after proper completion on HARD.

by fftyuhgffdrrww

Original Post

BF4: Tombstone trophy not awarded after proper completion on HARD.

★★ Novice

No Tombstone trophy after completing at leas eight times on hard with all endings, unlocks, weapons, and assignments completed. EA tells me its SONY issue because EA does not give out trophies.. SONY says it an EA issue because I haven't completed everything of the missions. I have the game at 98% complete. I completed ALL dlc assignments and just need TOMBSTONE for platinum. I wasted so much time on this BF4 for ultimately no reward. I'm truly pissed but even moreso insulted with the way both EA and SONY have blown me off and will not speak together to resolve this issue. I bet of everyone were to not buy BF1 they would care.  But that won't happen, no one else cares about things that don't happen to them. I have been an EA player since FIFA International '95. and PlayStation since PS1. I'm sick at the ngaf attitude that was given. EA and SONY *** ** **** * ****. If you need help, they tell you to go to the forms... seriously like it's a new idea. Before you get frustrated, just throw the game away and delete all the data. The disrespect and lack of care was insulting. Not surprised if/when I buy COD on XBOX.

Message 1 of 2 (936 Views)

Re: BF4: Tombstone trophy not awarded after proper completion on HARD.

★★★ Newbie

Hello- I seen that you linked this question from my question that I had a few months ago. I did get the trophy but the reason why I didn't get it from the start was because even though I strictly remember playing all the missions on Hard the first and second mission said I completed them on normal or easy, don't remember.  I simply went back and played both these missions and when I finished both of them and then the trophy popped up. So- go to the missions tab and see if all the missions say you completed them on hard even though you know you played them all on hard. If they all say they were completed on hard then I'm sorry but I don't know why you aren't getting the trophy as I am only speaking from my experience. I know how frustrating and angering this can be because I was in your shoes too. OH AND IMPORTANT TIP: When I played online it deleted the campaign play through and I had to start from scratch so avoid playing online while you play the campaign as for some reason it sometimes deletes the save. - Azure Radec

Message 2 of 2 (879 Views)