Re: BF4 Stats, Battlelog, Dog Tags, Unlocks, online cross xbox console multiplayer on 360 to ONE

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Stats, Battlelog, Dog Tags, Unlocks, online cross xbox console multiplayer on 360 to ONE

★★★ Newbie

Your BF4 stats that you earn on the xbox 360 version, when it comes out, should carry over to the xbox one version if you upgrade.  The stats should linear, transparent.  You shouldn't need to earn everything over again.  The acheivements, unlocks, dog tags etc... should all carry over on your battle log.  Also, I should be able to play with my friends on xbox 360 if I/they own an xbox one.  We all shouldn't have to need the same system.  We all don't need identical PC's when playing the PC version...

Please don't make this an issue.  I shouldn't be pressured into buying an xbox one to play with my friends who are in the market for the one when I don't need a new xbox or need to update.  That's rediculous.

I love this game.  I've been a hard core COD fan for years (prestige, midnight releases, all nighters, etc...), I swear by this game to anyone who hasn't switched over from COD to this game.  Please, don't "F" this up.  There's going to be some disappointed people out there.  I want to buy the one, but not right away.

Message 1 of 11 (2,626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 Stats, Battlelog, Dog Tags, Unlocks, online cross xbox console multiplayer on 360 to ONE

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

All your multiplayer progression and Premium membership will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4.

For more details check out this news: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

For the question regarding playing with friends, take a look at Libever's post above.

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (2,548 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Yes you will be able to play bf4 among your friends with same platform (like for example xbox with xbox, its the same system like now we have in bf3) if you have any more feedback contact directly DICE http://dice.se/about/ developers

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 11 (2,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

All your multiplayer progression and Premium membership will carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PS3 to PS4.

For more details check out this news: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2955971139368945311/

For the question regarding playing with friends, take a look at Libever's post above.

Message 3 of 11 (2,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got bf4 for ps4 but started playing on xbox 360. Does that mean my progression wont transfer?

Message 4 of 11 (2,192 Views)

Community Manager

@mellymelly wrote:

I just got bf4 for ps4 but started playing on xbox 360. Does that mean my progression wont transfer?

That's unfortunate but correct. A cross-platform transfer does not exist. Since you are switching from Xbox Live to PSN you'll start at rank 0 again on your PS4.

Message 5 of 11 (2,178 Views)

★ Guide

Bought Battlefield 4 for Xbox One today and did the transfer. But the stats and unlocks aren't correct.

The unlocks aren't transfered correctly.

For example: I unlocked the SSR-61 on XBox360 and every accessorie including the first battlepack, but on XBox One I have to unlock everything again, including the gun itself.

I still got the SSR-61 in my Battlelog loadout but on the XBox one it's locked.

Thank you for you help.

Message 6 of 11 (2,140 Views)

Community Manager

Hmm that's weird, according to your Battlelog profile all attachments including the first Battlepack are unlocked for that weapon but the weapon itself needs to be unlocked again (which you've almost managed to do again). 

Is something similar happening to other players as well?

Message 7 of 11 (2,138 Views)

★★ Novice

YES ITS HAPPENING TO ME ALSO, MY PREMIUM HASNT TRANSFERED OVER EITHER FROM MY XBOX 360 TO MY XBOX ONE.

Message 8 of 11 (2,107 Views)

Community Manager

@dycegamez wrote:

YES ITS HAPPENING TO ME ALSO, MY PREMIUM HASNT TRANSFERED OVER EITHER FROM MY XBOX 360 TO MY XBOX ONE.

You've received the Premium Battlepacks with your Xbox One soldier and the Premium Dog Tags are unlocked from what I can see right now. Is there anything that didn't unlock for you in-game?

Message 9 of 11 (2,089 Views)

Re: BF4 Stats, Battlelog, Dog Tags, Unlocks, online cross xbox console multiplay

★ Novice

I had Battlefield 4 on my Xbox 360 but now Have Xbox One. I bought Battlefield 4 for my Xbox One thinking that the stats would transfer over but I was given a new soldier account. I now have 4 soldiers: Two for my Xbox One gamertag ( new soldiers) and a new soldier account for my Xbox 360 gmertag as well as Xbox 360 soldier with all my stats and unlocks. I have done live chats to fix this problem but nothing has been resolved. I was recognized by Origin when the disc downloaded but all it did was create new soldiers.

Message 10 of 11 (1,190 Views)