Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
xxxx1ndyxxxx

BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

Hi

I've lost all my single player campaign progress on Battlefield 4 - I avoided playing the game until the stability patch was released on 19th December. I started single player campaign around 21st December, I turn on my xbox one today to find I have lost all my progress and the game is asking me to start the campaign again.

I thought this issue was resolved? What steps can be taken to restore my saved progress?

Acolyte
jcorrea11550

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

Same is happening on ps4. Backup ur campaign save files to a USB. That is probably the safest way. Also, be patient. Is there a need for a patch of this frustrating bug? Of course, but us complaining to them might increase the speed of the patch but not the quality. My advice: if u don't want to use a USB then wait until a patch addressing the bug comes out and play some single player campaign then.
Acolyte
aketron7

Campaign

I was playing the campaign on my Xbox one. I was doing the Singapore mission and my game just goes to a black screen and sends me to the Xbox home menu. I tried going back into the campaign and it is trying to make me restart. It's like none of my progress was saved. I got all of the dogtags available so far and they were also taken away. I paid good money for this game and I love it, but In getting a lot of problems out of it. Please fix my problem so it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your time.
Keeper
stephen95396

battlefield 4 campaign progress does not save

My battlefield 4 progress does not save on my xbox one, what is the problem and will it get fixed in an update?
Keeper
bmfa1981

I'm also having this issue. It kinda makes me want to get rid of the game and pick up Call of Duty.
Keeper
slickstrtrickstr

Same here
Keeper
jbwilson458

Same here, installed China Rising and Second Assault, went to campaign and all progress was gone.

Keeper
Adamskier123

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (THE AMAZING PS4)

It happend to me too! For f**k sake!!
Keeper
vikingking50

[ Edited ]

Yeah, it just happened to me yesterday!  Is there anyway to get the data back or prevent this from happening again?  Totally unacceptable EA!

Keeper
hssdev7

Same here, I've done the first mission 3 times now, lost my save after every one