battlefield 4 campaign progress does not save

by stephen95396

Original Post

BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I've lost all my single player campaign progress on Battlefield 4 - I avoided playing the game until the stability patch was released on 19th December. I started single player campaign around 21st December, I turn on my xbox one today to find I have lost all my progress and the game is asking me to start the campaign again.

I thought this issue was resolved? What steps can be taken to restore my saved progress?

Message 1 of 71 (14,848 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie
Same is happening on ps4. Backup ur campaign save files to a USB. That is probably the safest way. Also, be patient. Is there a need for a patch of this frustrating bug? Of course, but us complaining to them might increase the speed of the patch but not the quality. My advice: if u don't want to use a USB then wait until a patch addressing the bug comes out and play some single player campaign then.
Message 2 of 71 (14,654 Views)

Campaign

★★ Newbie
I was playing the campaign on my Xbox one. I was doing the Singapore mission and my game just goes to a black screen and sends me to the Xbox home menu. I tried going back into the campaign and it is trying to make me restart. It's like none of my progress was saved. I got all of the dogtags available so far and they were also taken away. I paid good money for this game and I love it, but In getting a lot of problems out of it. Please fix my problem so it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your time.
Message 3 of 71 (10,535 Views)
Highlighted

battlefield 4 campaign progress does not save

★★★ Newbie
My battlefield 4 progress does not save on my xbox one, what is the problem and will it get fixed in an update?
Message 4 of 71 (10,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also having this issue. It kinda makes me want to get rid of the game and pick up Call of Duty.
Message 5 of 71 (14,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 6 of 71 (13,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, installed China Rising and Second Assault, went to campaign and all progress was gone.

Message 7 of 71 (13,438 Views)

Re: BF4 Single player Campaign progress lost (THE AMAZING PS4)

★★★ Newbie
It happend to me too! For f**k sake!!
Message 8 of 71 (13,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah, it just happened to me yesterday!  Is there anyway to get the data back or prevent this from happening again?  Totally unacceptable EA!

Message 9 of 71 (13,324 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, I've done the first mission 3 times now, lost my save after every one

Message 10 of 71 (13,119 Views)