Re: BattleField Wont Launch

by dsadadadadsa

Original Post

Re: Single player or multiplayer wont even start

★★★ Newbie

cannot update the sever info on my computer at all , will not run the exec program or install it

Message 11 of 42 (5,916 Views)

Re: BF4 Pressing PLAY does nothing. Game won't start at all

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The joke of the day is EA people asking me for logs or warning when the game just doesn't start or say absolutely anything. I could bring one of my old college Java apps and change the name to BF4 and would do the same thing. I might do that, charge 60 bucks for a program that does nothing, become millionaire then escape to Cayman Islands

Message 12 of 42 (5,928 Views)

BattleField Wont Launch

★★ Novice

Hey I just got this game today and when it was done installing everything I clicked play and nothing happens.  No error or even like a screen showing that its launching it does not launch off of Origin which is really making me upset cause I want to play and my game wont launch. 

I looked through a lot of problems people were having with launching and one of them involved punkbuster not being installed which I checked and it never installed when I said to have it installed.  I have installed punkbuster and still does not work.  My computer meets all the requirements for the game and I tried reinstalling it and had it repair install to see if there was files missing but still it does not work.  I have star wars of the old republic on there and I can launch that perfectly but I can't have anything pop up for battle field when I click play nothing happens and its really making me upset because I am a huge battlefield fan and it ain't working for me so please get back to me on this I want to be able to play tomorrow.

Thank You for your time.

Message 13 of 42 (5,946 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You are not alone, it is incredibly frustrating.  I didn't see it on the list as an issue to fix but hopefully it won't be too long before it's resolved.  I wouldn't count on being able to play it tomorrow. Confusedmileysad:

Message 14 of 42 (5,931 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Quite **bleep**ty you buy a game to play and cant even play the campaign.                

Message 15 of 42 (5,921 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Quite **bleep**ty you buy a game to play and cant even play the campaign.

Message 16 of 42 (5,921 Views)

Re: BF4 Pressing PLAY does nothing. Game won't start at all

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem for me -.-

There is no solution so far....if it wont be fixed in the next few weeks i DEFINETELY want my money back !!

@EA: Playing on a 32 bit system. (x86)

Message 17 of 42 (5,900 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MrEagle65 wrote:

Hey I just got this game today and when it was done installing everything I clicked play and nothing happens.  No error or even like a screen showing that its launching it does not launch off of Origin which is really making me upset cause I want to play and my game wont launch. 

I looked through a lot of problems people were having with launching and one of them involved punkbuster not being installed which I checked and it never installed when I said to have it installed.  I have installed punkbuster and still does not work.  My computer meets all the requirements for the game and I tried reinstalling it and had it repair install to see if there was files missing but still it does not work.  I have star wars of the old republic on there and I can launch that perfectly but I can't have anything pop up for battle field when I click play nothing happens and its really making me upset because I am a huge battlefield fan and it ain't working for me so please get back to me on this I want to be able to play tomorrow.

Thank You for your time.

It's probably because the game tries to launch through your browser, christ knows why. Don't ask.

This is the site:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Login to the site on IE, install battlelog and play from there.

Message 18 of 42 (10,619 Views)

★ Novice

I solved my problem by running Battlelog via Google Crome!

When it downloaded som updates it worked, even in Explorer!

Message 19 of 42 (5,884 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks dude it actually works so i recommend everyone doing the samething.

Message 20 of 42 (5,861 Views)