BF4 PS3 Dragon's Teeth downloaded but not working

by Mekyle849

Original Post

BF4 PS3 Dragon's Teeth downloaded but not working

★★★ Newbie
Downloaded the Dragon's Teeth DLC because it's free this week. The problem is, everytime I try and join a Chainlink server, or just any server with Dragon's Teeth maps, it takes me to the buy DLC screen and wants me to buy premium. I have premium and the DLC is completely downloaded so I don't know what to do. Hope you can help, Michael
Message 1 of 8 (767 Views)

Re: BF4 PS3 Dragon's Teeth downloaded but not working

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you already have Premium then the Dragons Teeth maps and the other DLCs are included, you could have downloaded them any time Wink

Please try to download and install Premium again.

Good luck and please give us feedback Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (748 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Mekyle849 As I can see your Battlelog profile you don't have Premium Membership. You have only Dragon's Teeth expansion pack(?). Well, in that case it doesn't matter that expansion pack is for free since your are owner of it(?). You can play it anytime.

So, if you are owner of that DLC and you can't download and play it becasue the store(PSN) asks to purchase Premium or DLC, try the folliwng:

Try to restore licenses on your PS3:

Starting from the dashboard:

1. Navigate to PSN.
  2. Select Account Management.
  3. Select Transaction Management.
  4. Select Download List.
  5. Highlight an item and select Download.
 Repeat these steps for each item you wish to re-download (Dragon's Teeth and perhaps Battlefield 4, in that case you will need to re-download Battleefield 4 and DLC)
Message 3 of 8 (718 Views)

Message 4 of 8 (709 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Arpadiusz Glad to hear! Could you please tell how did you solve your issue? Was my post helpful or you did something else?  This information can be helpful for other users.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 8 (705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @IIPrest0nII

sorry for the misunderstand, i forgett to mention (and shout out) that @Mekyle849 solve the problem...somehow, I just linked the proof. But my guess is that he is followed your suggestion.

Message 6 of 8 (701 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Arpadiusz Ohh I got it :D  Well, If his issue was solved, I hope he will provide the solution to us! I thought "Mekyle89" is your "console" (maybe second account) profile. And I doubt he used my suggestion since he played 2 days ago, but my post was posted today :D

Message 7 of 8 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Yes, you probably right. I didnt checked the dates. I hope that  @Mekyle849 not joining to the "never show up again" club...at least to tell us the secret....

Message 8 of 8 (686 Views)