BF4 PS3 China Rising Premium DLC Problem

by Whitts111

Original Post

Re: BF4 PS3 China Rising Premium DLC Problem

Community Manager (retired)

As eakristi mentioned, please get sure that you have all the latest PS3 system update and check the store if you are able to purchase China Rising for 0$ (or your regional equivalent).
If you are still not able to download the game, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a further entitlement check. They can investigate what might went wrong on your account. Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private details for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

Message 21 of 26 (2,937 Views)

★ Apprentice
Stop looking on PSN store, ignore eabastian

Some good news for the PS3 players, EA got their act together and I have been able to download the CR DLC. But I'm still not happy that EA advertised it to be available from the 3rd (Initial Premium release date was the 1st) and then have it made available on the 4th. Even a notice about it would've been nice.

If you are a PS3 player and are still struggling, message me and I will tell you how I got it!
Message 22 of 26 (2,843 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously i have all the updates as does everyone else. You PSN has added a game update 1.04 and another PSN store update in the last 12 hours since i checked. Which is still 2 days after supposedly release of this expansion we all paid in full for premium.

DICE-EA - whoever is responsible for this CLUSTER F! you need to start responding to the issues your customers are having. this is utterly ridiculously poor customer service.

Message 23 of 26 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a prob with the same as everyone else I've redeemed the china rising code and it says that I haven't even purchased the DLC someone plz help
Message 24 of 26 (2,567 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message me to get help
Message 25 of 26 (2,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thankyou Mr Community manager, found it and downloading as i reply Standard smile

But must say there is about 4 options to input code and this is the last place i would of looked.

Thanks

Message 26 of 26 (1,421 Views)