BF4 PC VERSION, CANT SAY PLAY BUTTON ON THE EXTRA CONTENT

by mhitle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 PC VERSION, CANT SAY PLAY BUTTON ON THE EXTRA CONTENT

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had BF4 premium, and download all the 5 extra content, and paid, in the extra content screen, it shows all of them have been installed, but no play button on any of them. but when I move the mouse to the "purchase as a gift", it pop up "terms and conditions". then I click the "terms and conditions" it comes up a windows shows the details of the expansion, it has a orange button "play", when I click it, nothing happen at all. then how can I paly these expansions? anybody can give a answer?

Message 1 of 7 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 PC VERSION, CANT SAY PLAY BUTTON ON THE EXTRA CONTENT

@mhitle wrote:
I can play it in the multi mode, but I learned there r some missions in CHINA RISING which are for offline comp. why can't I found those missions?

@mhitle This is incorrect, all BF4 expansions are multiplayer only with no single player content.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (835 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello @mhitle,

extra content will be loaded into the game automatically, you dont need to start it.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

(I do NOT work for EA)

Message 2 of 7 (833 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @mhitle

Make sure you have downloaded these DLC's and try to restart Origin client.  All Expansion Packs are for Multiplayer mode. It means you will need to run the game (Battlefield 4) from your Origin Library or via Battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/  , configure your filter and join the server.

Message 3 of 7 (828 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mhitle 

Have you checked those advises, other players provided? Can play Battlefield 4 with all the DLC now? Let us know, if further assistance is required. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (807 Views)

★ Novice
I can play it in the multi mode, but I learned there r some missions in CHINA RISING which are for offline comp. why can't I found those missions?
Message 5 of 7 (799 Views)

@mhitle wrote:

@mhitle This is incorrect, all BF4 expansions are multiplayer only with no single player content.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 7 (836 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mhitle and thank you for coming back to us on this. Sadly, as @ragnarok013 pointed, there is no single player content in Battlefield 4 DLCs.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 7 (778 Views)