BF4 PC: Lost points/levels/awards/unlocks

by _eAkmann

Original Post

BF4 PC: Lost points/levels/awards/unlocks

★★★ Newbie

Hi I just played a game were I lost 30k worth of xp + ribbons + mutliple weapon unlocks + awards. I didn't reconnect as I was told that if I did not reconnect I would recieve points at the end of the game. However that has not occured. This is extremely frustrating and needs to be fixed or compensated for.

Why do I get to keep battlepacks when a server crashes but not my unlocks/xp? it's just stupid!

Message 1 of 3 (1,716 Views)

Re: BF4 PC: Lost points/levels/awards/unlocks

★★★★★ Novice

You will get them after you finish the next round. It happened to me and after finishing a round I received the stuff that I unlocked earlier

Message 2 of 3 (1,714 Views)

Re: BF4 PC: Lost points/levels/awards/unlocks

★★★ Newbie

I had damn well better..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Message 3 of 3 (917 Views)