BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repeats itself again

by CosmicFrog69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repeats itself again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, I've been getting small freezes for 1 second after every 14-15 seconds and then repeats itself over and over again. it started after origin installed an update (20th June) and everything went downhill from there . I've updated my driver after noticing this from my then Nvidia 336. driver  to  the 338 and now currently the 340.43. none of them seem to help. I've been playing battlefield for nearly a month now and I've been loving it so far. Please help it's been messing with my kills alot it gets real frustrating after a sometime.

Rig

-Gpu Asus 750ti duo core 2gb memory

-DDR3 ram x 2 8gb ram

-Intel Core i5

- Asus Z87-A

Message 1 of 8 (4,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repeats itself again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

*Update*

Get to origins> Right Click On battlefield 4> Properties> Disable origin in game. Bf4 is running fine for me now, Hope it does to you too. GL

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (4,585 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repeats itself again

★★★ Newbie
Same exact problem. I've tried reinstalling and running 32-bit and 64-bit. Same results.
Message 2 of 8 (4,364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

*Update*

Get to origins> Right Click On battlefield 4> Properties> Disable origin in game. Bf4 is running fine for me now, Hope it does to you too. GL

Message 3 of 8 (4,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Jesus !  This fixed my problem ... you are the man

Message 4 of 8 (4,328 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had same problem, ever 15 seconds a 1 - 2 second lock up... diabled rubbish origin and it worked.

Well done EA for stressing me out all weekend.

I had my pc in bits, unistalled/reinstalled/drivers. Simple fix.. THANK YOU xxxx

Message 5 of 8 (4,226 Views)

Re: BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repe

★★★ Newbie

I love you. I was searching for hours trying to find the answer. Take care and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Man!

Message 6 of 8 (3,946 Views)

Re: BF4 PC - Game freezes for 1 sec runs smooth again for 14-15 seconds and repe

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to thank you too. Tons of headache for nothing Standard smile Now I got a smooth game again

Message 7 of 8 (3,750 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem so tried with Origin in turned off but made no difference. I could still play the game as long as I was recording it. I use an R9 280X and rolling back the driver fixxed the problem. At least the Origin of my problem wasnt Origin.

Message 8 of 8 (2,661 Views)