BF4: Need Only One ... Or do you?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So here's the assignment requirements:

Sniper Ribbons x3

Get a kill with a shotgun, in a round

Get a kill with a DMR in a round

Get a kill with C4 in a round

I have had the 3 sniper ribbons for a long time and since they carry over whenever a map ends, you don't need to worry about getting them again. It says you only need one kill from each in one round, however I'm encountering an issue. I must have completed this assignment three times over already in one round and yet it's still not unlocking?

Yes, I have three sniper ribbons. Yes, I got a kill with a shotgun. Yes, I got a kill with a DMR. Yes, I got a kill with a C4. Yes, I have China Rising. No, I'm not mistaking Sniper Rifles for DMRs. No, I didn't claim the kills in different rounds.

Is anybody else having this problem? Wtf.

Message 1 of 35 (98,925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4: Need Only One ... Or do you?

★★★ Novice

Okay, issue solved. I think you need to get each kill as Recon class. Obviously other classes allow you to use the weapons required, but my mistake was using the wrong class. Let this be a lesson to all other noobs ^_^

View in thread

Message 2 of 35 (106,103 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Okay, issue solved. I think you need to get each kill as Recon class. Obviously other classes allow you to use the weapons required, but my mistake was using the wrong class. Let this be a lesson to all other noobs ^_^

Message 2 of 35 (106,104 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So you can get the ribbons anytime - do you need to get all the kills in one round?
Message 3 of 35 (98,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie
At least its letting you get sniper ribbons. This is the only dlc gun i havent gotten yet, mainly because for some reason im not getting ribbons
Message 4 of 35 (97,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the 3 kills in the same round but without having the 3 ribbons yet and they didnt register

Message 5 of 35 (96,195 Views)

★ Novice
I've completed the assignment criteria twice with support and once with recon and still no credit. I only have 1 of the sniper ribbons, so I wonder if I need those first before completing the c4/dmr/shotgun part
Message 6 of 35 (96,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have all three sniper ribbons, got one of each of the requirements in multiple rounds, but the c4 kills are not registering.

Message 7 of 35 (95,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if the sniper ribbons (x3)  need to be acquired on China Rising maps?

I have over a dozen, but on the assignment progress it shows only 1?!

Message 8 of 35 (94,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You have to be on the china rising maps and complete the tasks in order to gain the sniper rifle
Message 9 of 35 (94,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@cervantes0521 wrote:
You have to be on the china rising maps and complete the tasks in order to gain the sniper rifle

No, you can do the kills for assignments on vanilla maps. I've done it.

I'm just wondering if you need to acquire the ribbons on CR maps.

@cervantes0521 wrote:

Message 10 of 35 (94,918 Views)