BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG READ BUT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!!

by quagmire65202

Original Post

Re: BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG READ BUT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!!

★★★ Newbie
yeah I'm having the same problem something needs to be done. I play a mission or two every day just to come back to find out that it's not saved. The bad part about it is I do not have a hard copy to just trade it in for COD ghost(I downloaded it from the ps4 store). can someone help this is starting to get me frustrated.
Message 31 of 35 (846 Views)

BF4 autosave still not working (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

Don't know if EA are aware, but the auto-save in campaign for PS4 still doesn't work after the update. I only got my PS4 on 30th Nov and it installed an update straight away, but everytime I try to play campaign it only gives me the option to start new.

Message 32 of 35 (705 Views)

Re: BF4 autosave still not working (PS4)

★★★ Newbie

Went on to try it today and it works now

Message 33 of 35 (699 Views)

Re: BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG

★★★ Newbie

My Bf4 is so broken with freezing my game is unplayable cause i cant even get to the main menu

Message 34 of 35 (534 Views)

Re: BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG

★★★ Newbie
My issue I have is when being on multiplayer and it's that time of day or night when everyone wants play BF4 it crashes on me Microsoft said I should take it into be serviced but why should I when the other games don't crash I think it's an overload on there servers ???? But we're never know cause were just a little fish in a big pond
Message 35 of 35 (253 Views)