Re: BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG READ BUT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!!

by guruboywonder

Original Post

Re: BF4 Keeps freezing both online and offline. Auto save does NOT work on campaign (xbox 360) LONG READ BUT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!!

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue - replayed through the first two as well as the South China Sea download.  I think the issue might be switching the disc to play multiplayer.  Vive left the disc in now at the beginning and partially through Singapore and the save seems to be holding.

Message 21 of 35 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Iv had the same issues! I'm not sure what it is. Please if anyone can help. Please let me know????
Message 22 of 35 (1,578 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact same issue, only one in group of 4 friends. Deploy and the freeze, have to reset PS3, just about had enough. Works fine on other games. is this a place where someone answers the problem?

Message 23 of 35 (1,572 Views)

★★ Novice

Found answer on another forum post, do not play Support with Indirect Fire perk. Trying it now

Message 24 of 35 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM FOR MULTIPLAYER PS3. Everytime I join a match, and spawn, it will just freeze. Happened 5 times already. Every time I had to shut of my PS3 console, and it's bad for the system. Please FIX.

Message 25 of 35 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here but I'm on PS4 . Autosave not working, restarted campaign 4 times already 

Message 26 of 35 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this game is pissing me off i have not played in 2 weeks cuss of this loading for ever **bleep** and freezing and crashing.

I just tryed to play it right now and it wont quit loading.I guess we all gota get xbox one just to make this **bleep** work.

Message 27 of 35 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. X360 doesn't freeze but when I turn of my console, all progress is just gone. There just no option to choose "resume campaign".
When I stop the campaign and go to menu's it's all there. I downloaded the 360 patch yesterday in the hopes is would be fixed. Played for a bit. Turned off the console, turned it back on and voilà... there it was: resume campaign. Thinking it was all fixed. I played the 1st 3 missions (for the 5th time), played the multiplayer for s bit and then called it a night. When I wanted to continue the campaign today, to my total frustration, I was again greeted with only the option to start a new campaign.
Now, I am really trying VERY hard to stay civilized and polite, 'cause the enourmes amount of bugs in the game is staggering and making it impossible to enjoy a €110 game (pre-order, game + premium pack). I've blown up on the Battlelog forum too often already. I just want it fixed. It has been weeks now and no significant improvements have been made to date.
I hope you work this out, because if it's not fixed, BF4 will be the last EA titel I'll ever buy due to lack of trust in your otherwise very expensive products...
Message 28 of 35 (887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

utPersonally, i'm more concerned with the fact that people can't even finish the Campaign...I have freezing issues with online play as well. Figured either of these would have been fixed in the recent patch, but still froze on multiplayer and Campaign still doesn't record progress. First it was MoH: Warfighter last year unable to complete campaign FOR TWO MONTHS due to a game glitch that EA knew about since day one...couldn't breach the door on Finding Faraz mission...got the game day one and waited two months of EA not fixing it before trading it in. Now I can't complete the Campaign on BF4...what is the deal!? Does EA really think people will continue to buy games that are completely broken? For me, this is the last EA game I will buy if this isn't fixed soon.

Message 29 of 35 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same problem. I have the xb1 and the hard copy. I hope EA can update and patch this real soon.
Message 30 of 35 (870 Views)