Re: BF4 Install punkbuster?

by Samuraiminds

Original Post

★ Novice

@traxtararax wrote:

Сopy folder "pb" from  "Battlefield 4 Beta" into "Battlefield 4". 

this worked for me.  thank you 

Message 11 of 17 (1,837 Views)

★★ Novice

I uninstalled BF4 beta and BF4..then did a clean install of BF4. This worked for me...just dont update Punkbuster.

Message 12 of 17 (1,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

wrong thread, just notice this isn't my problem sorry - .-

Message 13 of 17 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how??

Message 14 of 17 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

already did that and the punkbuster update only has BF4 beta in their add game section

Message 15 of 17 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELP!!!!!!!!! im new to the pc gaming community and I just bought battlefield 4 at walmart expecting for it to be a big improvement from my xbox.......BUT ITS PISSING ME OFF!!!!!! I spent 60 dollars and I have no idea how the **bleep** to install punkbuster....I go to the website and download it and it gives me a php file....what do I do with this file? ive spent 2 days trying to figure this out..help

Message 16 of 17 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

F H A Q punkbuster you broken down, screwed up, **bleep** blocking, game stopping, retarded, idiotic piece of monkey sperm. Hey guess what pbtards? Say for example someone had your stupid software on one drive on their computer and for whatever reason had to install the game onto another drive. I'll tell you what happens, game over. 50 bucks stolen, wasted. If you sons of beiotches can't simply associate your stupid files ingame or along with the browser then make sure your garbage works under all conditions. Screw you you bunch of azzholes. Thanks for screwing up my game and making sure it takes forever to get a response from you jerks. What a joke. EA GET RID OF THESE CLOWNS BEFORE THEY COST YOU EVERYTHING>

Message 17 of 17 (674 Views)