BF4 Digital Deluxe VS. BF4 Premium?!??!!?

by BLiNKBeaTs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Digital Deluxe VS. BF4 Premium?!??!!?

★★ Novice

I have money ready for the BF4 Digital Deluxe. Now that I've closely read everything a little closer... ONE question in particular comes to mind.... and that is...

DOES THE DIGITAL DELUXE PACKAGE COME WITH THE SAME THINGS OFFERED IN THE BF4 PREMIUM PACKAGE?!?!

-For the price I'd expect it to come with it.(Jusy saying...)

-If it doesn't come with a Premium membership....(You expect us to pay $69.99 + $59.99 for premium?!?..... stop robbing your highly valued customers if          this is the case.)

Please fill me in.

-BLiNKBeaTs

http://www.blinkbeats.com

Message 1 of 22 (13,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 Digital Deluxe VS. BF4 Premium?!??!!?

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (13,498 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 22 (13,499 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

By accident i prees "1 person had this problem.Me too" cant find how to remove thatStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 3 of 22 (13,468 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Message 4 of 22 (13,461 Views)

★★ Novice

Last & Best Question of the Year: Why doesn't the Deluxe version COME WITH PREMIUM?!?!?!

Message 5 of 22 (13,444 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BLiNKBeaTs wrote:

Last & Best Question of the Year: Why doesn't the Deluxe version COME WITH PREMIUM?!?!?!

Hello,

As far as i know not, you need to get PREMIUM in order gain access to all upcoming DLCStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 6 of 22 (13,427 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any pre order perks for bf4 premium?

Message 7 of 22 (13,366 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@reddevil0728 wrote:

Is there any pre order perks for bf4 premium?

Hello,

Please check this for more information http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/premium

Regards, Libever

Message 8 of 22 (13,360 Views)

★★ Novice

hello,

i have 1 question about this. im getting the bf4 premium. but what extra`s does the digital deluxe have to offer if youre getting premium also.

the first dlc is free with the digital deluxe but you will also get it with premium.

if i get the standart edition base game + premium isnt that the same as digital deluxe + premium with the only difference that you dont pay the china rising dlc 2x.

can someone explain this to me.

Message 9 of 22 (12,673 Views)

★★ Novice
If I did not see wrongly, both standard and digital deluxe edition comes with the first expansion if u pre order. The diff is deluxe comes with other perks
Message 10 of 22 (12,662 Views)