BF4 Crashing/freezing/Not Effing working!!!- xbox one

by XxSNAKExDRxX

Original Post

BF4 Crashing/freezing/Not Effing working!!!- xbox one

★★★★★ Novice

Ok, I've had this issue for a while now. Check my other posts for full history. I have figured out that by deleting my saved data if will fix it temporarily, like what you had to do on the 360. BUT the game keeps CRASHING!!!! Just played with three friends and after each match in the USAF server the game crashed and put us back at the dashboard. EA can we get a server update or SOMETHING!!??

Message 1 of 12 (1,428 Views)

Re: BF4 Crashing/freezing/Not Effing working!!!- xbox one

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @XxSNAKExDRxX 

I am really sorry for those issues with Battlefield 4. Can you try to perform Factory Reset and reinstall the game afterwards? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi  I've tried that, many times. I've deleted the game and my saved profile many times.  what's funny is doing that will change my connectivity to all servers. It will either go from poor connection to full bars or vice versa. My friends that also have this same problem, have found that any server with Pearl Market in the rotation, we CAN NOT join. We sit at a black loading screen. WTF? Over.  This game is becoming unplayable.

Message 3 of 12 (1,273 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @XxSNAKExDRxX 

I can totally see why you are frustrated with this issue. Any chance this might be a router related issue? Have you tried to restart it? Opened corresponding TCP ports? Maybe updating your router software can fix this? Keep us updated.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,269 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi yes, I've done all that, ports are open, its hard wired. Like I said before, I have multiple friends with the same problem.

Message 5 of 12 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi  Any server with Pearl Market I cannot play, I deleted the Dragons Teeth DLC and re-downloaded it. DID NOT WORK. This is ridiculous.

Message 6 of 12 (1,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi I was just played Metro (second assault) changed map to Dragon Valley, half way thru the match the game crashed! Shut down and put me back to the dashboard. With respect, WTH?! Obviously there is something wrong with DLC's I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm done with Battlefield, this is pointless to play when it doesn't work.

Message 7 of 12 (1,167 Views)

Battlefield 4 STILL not working right on Xbox 1!! REFUND!??

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, I've had other posts about this. BF4 is simply NOT working! I can not play any DLC other than second assault, that is hit or miss most of the time also. I guess EA doesn't give two toots about this because I can't get anyone to figure it out. I've done all the "unplug and reboot" BS, I need like tier 4 support here. WTF is the malfunction?? NOTHING has changed on my end, I'm not the only one this is effecting, why can't this be figured out?? Since I can only play base maps and second assault, why don't you give me a refund of ALL the other things I've bought since it doesn't work?!?

Message 8 of 12 (1,168 Views)

CAN NOT PLAY DLC MAPS!!! WILL YOU NOT FIX THIS!?!???

★★★★★ Novice

Are you not going to fix the BF4 crashing problem!??? I'm on Xbox One, I've posted about this for sometime now.  I have not been able to play ANY dragons teeth maps for close to a year now! The game will crash and put me back to the dashboard. WTF? Nice service you got here, DONE with EA and DICE.

Message 9 of 12 (1,101 Views)

Reloading DLC DID NOT FIX PROBLEM!

★★★★★ Novice

I've posted about my issue MANY times. I've gotten ZERO support and solutions to this problem. I'm on Xbox one, I CAN NOT PLAY DRAGONS TEETH MAPS. THE GAME CRASHES WHEN GOING TO LOAD ANY OF THE MAPS.  I've deleted and redownloaded MANY TIMES.... GAME IS STILL NOT WORKING.

Message 10 of 12 (1,067 Views)