Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
generaldeleon

BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

Hello I am new to the forums and I need help...

I purchased BF4 New from the Sony store when I got my PS4 and it came with a Battlefield 4 China Rising DLC code which I redeemed immediately when I put the game in. 

I downloaded and installed it on my PS4, which it shows that I did. 

However now "After the China Rising" release, I am not able to play China Rising at all... it says I need the DLC and instructs me to purchase the China Rising DLC again... 

I'm not entirely sure why this is happening... PLEASE HELP! :smileyhappy: 

Thanks in advanced 

Keeper
dustonb420

Re: BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

Go to your settings.
Then click on the psn icon
After that go to restore licences and there ya go.

So many people have been having this problem. I sat on the phone and online all day yesterday going through steps to fix this but nothing worked. Then after reading post after post on a forums site in the battlefield control room I came across the answer to it all and it takes 30 seconds. I went through so much sony even sent me a refund which they never do because all purchases are final and no refunds are givin which is weird why I got one. Probably because of everything I went through to get it fixed and then I end up reading it for myself not even being helped by a representative. EA sent me to sony to fix it because even they didn't have a solution then when I talked to Sony they tried telling me to call EA which I just did and they sent me to them, they were just trying to send me back and forth with them having no solutions.
Keeper
anationunder

What about with an xbox 360 cause I'm having the same issue except I preordered battlefield and got the code in the game
Keeper
generaldeleon

This still didn't work.. I tried exactly what you said it continues to do the same..