BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

by turtlebuds

Original Post

Re: BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

★★★ Newbie

You should get an update with 800+ MB, after that, open Task Manager and actually terminate the Origin (32 bit) task. Re-run it and it'll hopefully do some other stupid notification about wanting to make changes to the computer, after that, the China Rising DLC should start to download 4544MB.  Good luck.

It'd be helpful if they didn't have a half-assed installer/distribution platform...

Message 31 of 71 (2,120 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is a sign for me. II've been backing battlefield for so long and this bf4 release is pathetic and faults like this should be address on a widespread. I will not accept just double xp. I need money or real exclusive weapons. Not those lame ass battleplacks unless your gonna give me about 20 of them. Because seriously I paid EA & Dice. Either you compensate or I have your head on a dinner plate.
Message 32 of 71 (2,087 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

darkmaster1979,  you said it perfectly. This is excaly my problem, and how I feel about it too. The cutomer service guy said here in California it will be available to download at 6pm, it's after 6 and nothing has changed. This really damaged my view of EA and BF4. I paid $50 to a premium member and I want to be treated like one. We better get something in return for this massive F*** up. 

Message 33 of 71 (1,893 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is a joke, why can't I get the DLC China Rising, I enter the code in the playstation store then NOTHING, what's the go??? Are we getting ripped off again? Why not finish a game before releasing? Will i get another code now because i tried re-entering and it said it is already in use? BUT I am the one who used it!!!! It says there is no content found???

Message 34 of 71 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried that, only bf4 premium is listed

Message 35 of 71 (1,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can see the maps for CR when I click R3 on PS3, but I have yet to see anyone playing those maps.  Bad thing about this whole experience is we all complain, but we keep on shoveling money to EA so we really can't complain.  They can allow stuff like this to happen because we still pony up the dough despite knowing the track record for Battlefield.

Message 36 of 71 (1,694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for all the replied folks, but I must reiterate, I'm having this problem for PS4, not PC or another system, so I can't right click my origina account or anything like that.

I have looked in the premium section of the game as stated in my OP, but there is no option to download. My code has been used, but it doesn't give me the option to re-download it. I'm premium, and still no download.

Also, it's now after 3am on the day AFTER the release, and still no download!!!

Anyone know how to get a refund from playstation network?
Message 37 of 71 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This EXACT scenario is affecting me as well. Fix this.
Message 38 of 71 (1,598 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 39 of 71 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Novice

The dlc is working and you can download it and play it. PS Store-Search-"China". It comes up right under Battlefield 4 but only if you search "China". Hope this helps, since EA doesn't seem to know how to do that either.

Message 40 of 71 (1,478 Views)