Re: BF4 China Rising Expansion not working

by an1nj4

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I started up bf4 oin ps3, downloaded the 240mb update, then installed.  I'm a premium member.  I filter out the maps to only show the new ones.  I click on the server with the new maps and it's telling me to purchase the premium membership to play.  I redownloaded my premium ps3 100kb patch just to make sure, but still getting the same error.  Super dooper!

Message 11 of 71 (12,213 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For Xbox users from MS Website   Xbox Live Status

Services
  • Purchase and Content UsageLimited

Affected platforms:

•  

Xbox One

•  

Xbox 360

Affected services:

• Buying downloadable items

12/3/2013 2:39:43 PM CST:

Hi Xbox members, are you having difficulties trying to get the new China Rising map pack for Battlefield 4? We are currently working with our partner to get this issue resolved. Thanks for all your patience while we work. We'll update you when work is complete.

Message 12 of 71 (12,206 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm a PC user and the latest update made BF4 un-playable. It crashes to desktop on loading any server. I was initially trying to load the new China Rising maps (I'm a BF4 Premium user) and then realized not only will it not play the China Rising maps but it will not play and other of the initial release maps. 

Message 13 of 71 (12,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Bought the Digital Deluxe which is supposed to include China Rising. Try to play any of the CR maps and I'm told I need to buy an additional expansion pack. Hope they get this fixed soon!

Message 14 of 71 (12,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the BF4 Deluxe Edition and I can't play/download the expansion either... Great job EA, great f***ing job.

Message 15 of 71 (12,134 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ps3 in the U.S. 

Premium member. Downloaded the patch or whatnot. Cant play anything multiplayer related. Nothing works. China Rising maps show up, but I keep getting prompted to purchase premium which I already am. None of the servers even non dlc will let me connect. Not to mention, over half of my dog tags are gone. $110 spent and I cant even play anything? An explanation or some help would be appreciated .

Message 16 of 71 (12,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! Cant access maps but premium member and last update done 12/3??? what is going on EA, please advise your customers ASAP

Message 17 of 71 (12,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! Cant access maps but premium member and last update done 12/3??? what is going on EA, please advise your customers ASAP

Message 18 of 71 (12,097 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This is pathetic....can't even load into the new DLC without crashing now as well as crashing into servers with vanilla maps. 

Message 19 of 71 (12,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you contact Microsoft's customer support they will refund your premium purchase on either xbox machine for BF4 premium. Thanks MS. LEARN EA!!!!!

Message 20 of 71 (12,051 Views)