BF4 China Rising Expansion Pack Problem

by oshdude

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 China Rising Expansion Pack Problem

★★★ Newbie

Hey Guys, Say I preordered  the BF4 game for PS3. Today I tried downloadiing the included expansion pack. It's listed in my transaction history. It is not listed in my Download history however. I tried the code a second time and it said those codes have been used previously. I tried restarting the system ,to no avail. Is this pack already entered in the game(?).as I haven't seen it yet. BTW, The game so far is awsome.Thanks. The RealDOD

Message 1 of 14 (4,617 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 China Rising Expansion Pack Problem

EA Staff

The expansion is not yet released. The China Rising expansion pack will be released later this year and you will be able to download it then.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (4,624 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

The expansion is not yet released. The China Rising expansion pack will be released later this year and you will be able to download it then.

Message 2 of 14 (4,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I guess it'll be on my list then. I also plan to puhase the Premium Membership. Can I do this now or wait, or is that ready now?. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 14 (4,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, i preordered BF4 on PS3 and did not receive the china rising codes when i picked up my game. how do i get my code?

Message 4 of 14 (4,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where did you preorder it cause sometimes on amazon there is none

Message 5 of 14 (4,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your answer because nobody from the shop where I get the expansion pack told me which means we are a lot wondering why that did not work

thank again

Message 6 of 14 (4,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dowmloaded the Premium pack for BF4 today on the PS3 today.. China Rising starts on 12/3, Second Assault-Coming Soon and the remaining DLC'S into next year.Looks like it's coming out the the same way as BF3's Premium. I recieved 3 Battlepacks consisting of a combat knife, combat camo etc,am using those right now.Looking forward to the rest on the PS4!. Good Luck to all......

Message 7 of 14 (4,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if they or I enter the code on playstation store, it says "The content never found", and they think it already install their ps3 and they couldn't get it when they enter the code on ps3 store. When the expansion pack arrive on the store and can they copy the code from the expansion pack sheet into redeem code, will that work?

Message 8 of 14 (3,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dan, I recieved a PSN card as a gift aways back. I entered the code on back to be placed into my account.It worked.I then went the PS Store On PSN and entered the code on back to purchase Premium.It worked It the appeared in my Download List under Account Information. It was 100KB in total. I downloaded that which didn't take long at all. I recieved Premium along with perks such as 3 Battlepcks and Camo etc. Was your code already used?. That happened to me when I tried to download the China Rising DLC that came with my preorder. I found out AFTER I recieved Premium that China Rising is not being released until 12/3/13. To answer your question...Honerstly, I don't know......

Message 9 of 14 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cheers Mate

Message 10 of 14 (3,106 Views)