BF4 China Rising- Code does not work - NOT redeemed

by billyyakuza

Original Post

Re: BF4 China Rising- Code does not work - NOT redeemed

★★★ Newbie
If this is really what's gonna happen then it'll definitely break the reputation of EA coz this is seemingly a common issue and this really sucks. I hope they give a way out or this will make us think twice before ordering or pre-orderordering anything from them.
Hope the message's clear and I hope this is only gonna get solved in December.
Message 11 of 35 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya but he has the same issue as me, when it came out, I tried but it said that the code was already used... Frown

Message 12 of 35 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also cant redeem code: says its already used or that it i expired... (real expiration date=dec 31st 2014)

Message 13 of 35 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.... says my code was used already and now I'm worried that when they (Microsoft, EA, Origin) get things fixed I'll fall through the cracks and have to pay again.

Message 14 of 35 (1,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem...this better get fixed

UPDATE:

Ok, if you initailly redeemed your code once already you should be fine.  It was realesed to premium on Dec. 3rd, we got it for free (redeemed code), but we will have to wait 2 weeks or get premium to play it early.

Message 15 of 35 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When i first entered my code it does nothing. No download or something. When i saw i didn't had China Rising after the code i tried again...but then it says it's already used or wrong spelled... And when i look at my downloads i can't find the redeem code. But i can see the one i downloaded for saints row 3 back in the days... Someone knows what to do? Add on ps3 psn: InsertSwaq
Message 16 of 35 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I sended a email to dice, but of course they couldn't respond because they're too busy
Message 17 of 35 (1,144 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi billyyakuza Standard smile 

I am having another Problem with my Code.

So i just bought in November my BF4, it's the PS3 version by the way.

I got 2 codes: 1 Code for China Rising, and 1 Code for the PS4 version.

I entered my code in NOVEMBER and it showed China Rising.

After confirming it only said "Thank you for your code" and after simply nothing.

And today, Decembre 18. i go in to the PS Store and nothing. I must pay 15€ for the DLC.

I tried to enter my code again but it didn't help. It sad that there is no content avaible Frown 

Can anyone PLEASE help me?! 

I would totally appreciate it when someone could help me with my problem Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 18 of 35 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's complicated but it fixes ur problem. Search it in the PlayStation store then click on it when it asked to remeem money or whatever click on where the money is it should be highlitable. And you can remeem it by free if you have already used the code u got with yur purchase
Message 19 of 35 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's complicated but it fixes ur problem. Search it in the PlayStation store then click on it when it asked to remeem money or whatever click on where the money is it should be highlitable. And you can remeem it by free if you have already used the code u got with yur purchase
Message 20 of 35 (878 Views)